Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs G to be
Beginner May 2011

Any purple/Lilac themes wish to flash?Update with **flash**

Mrs G to be, 17 September, 2010 at 18:28 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hiya,

We have recently switched our entire colour scheme from sage green & ivory to victorian lilac. We switched purely because I couldnt get BM dresses in the right shade of green and the purple was nice.

OH esn't all that keen on purple and I'm struggling to get an image of how to match it and what to match it with. I'm thinking bits of silver.

So I was wondering if any of you purple/lilac colour wedding fancy flashing what you have so far to give me some inspiration (& Hope!) xx

P.s. Anyone know how to paste a pic..wanted to paste a pic of my BM dress so you can see the colour I mean?

6 replies

Latest activity by AmyLovesPaul, 18 September, 2010 at 20:23
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

To post a pic, click on the film strip icon in the reply to post box(insert media), choose an image, choose the size and it should display OK. I've done quite a lot of purple and lilac weddings if you want to have a browse, my website link is below. Hope that helps - Brenda

• mrsjbw2b
    Beginner August 2010
    mrsjbw2b ·
    • Hide content

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content
  • Mrs G to be
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs G to be ·
    • Hide content

Hi All,

Thank you so much for the flashes and for the links, that has given me some ideas and inspiration of what it all looks like!!

Thanks for the help in posting the pic also as I have successfully uploaded the BM address in the Victorian lilac that we are having! ? What do you think of the colour. My main worry is our wedding is in May and I really dont want it to not be Spring-Y enough??

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

You could use Lemon or a deeper yellow & purples with them to give a Spring like theme. Using freesias in Lemon & Lilac or Iris.

• AmyLovesPaul
    Beginner May 2011
    AmyLovesPaul ·
    • Hide content

Cadbury Purple!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics