Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2013

Any recommendations for disposable cameras?

conwc002, 29 August, 2012 at 11:59 Posted on Planning 0 7

Love the idea of a disposable camera on each table! But I've heard some aren't great for lighting! Plus I would have to get them developed without knowing what is on them! Was thinking of doing an I spy thing to target particular shots! X

7 replies

Latest activity by Vintage84, 31 August, 2012 at 22:11
  • mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

I had one on every table. I brought mine from Max Spielman (sp) and got free processing with them all if I didn't want them back next day. Think it was either 3 or 5 day processing. We've got some brill pics from them and suprisingly no naughty shots.

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    conwc002 ·
    • Hide content

Just looked at them and the nearest oe from me is 21miles way! When did you get yours?

• A
    andrewj ·
    • Hide content

I photographed a wedding a few weeks ago & instead of disposable film cameras the couple had placed several personalised blank DVD's on the tables so that guests could shoot with their own digital cameras & then load up some of their images once they got home & send onto to the couple. It seemed like a great idea. From what I've heard, I don't think disposable cameras come back with many usable images on them.

Andrew

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

We got ours about a month before the wedding. Have a look if you can order them off the net. We looked around and they were the best value for money for us.

Andrew, it all depends if you get decent cameras and if you trust your guests not take any rude pics and use the flash when needed. We have got some brilliant pics from them, yes not the clearest pics i've ever seen but then it's not a digital camera. We have said to guests we'll send the cds to them as well if needed.

• B
    Beginner September 2013
    Blondilocks ·
    • Hide content

I've always been really disappointed with disposable camera pictures - even more expensive ones with flashes.

One wedding we went to had cheap digital cameras on the tables which seemed like a good idea but the batteries were dead by the end of the wedding breakfast and I'm not sure how good the pictures were.

We're not at this stage in the planning yet but are thinking about blank CDs or memory sticks on the tables for people to take their own photos and send back to us. Most people have a digital camera now and take lots of photos anyway.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

I don't think they are really necessary these days most people have digital cameras or one on their phone so pics from your day will probably be up on facebook before the days even finished.

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

A few of my friends have had disposables on the tables & then found out it costs around £5 per camera to develop. Most people have digital cameras & can send you any decent pics they have xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics