Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2012

Any UK brides who are heading to Croatia to get married?

babybiscuit, 25 of January of 2012 at 18:25 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 11

We are getting married in Dubrovnik in Aug this year - Very excited - Would be great to share planning etc with other Croatian brides Smiley smile

11 replies

Latest activity by babybiscuit, 20 of June of 2012 at 16:43
  • B
    Beginner August 2012
    babybiscuit ·
    • Hide content

I guess I must be the only Uk bride getting married in Croatia. We get married on the 18th august 2012 and our planning is going full steam ahead. Everything seems very straight forward. The only headache I have at the mo is the bridesmaid dresses. I cant see to find what i want within my budget.

• M
    Beginner April 2012
    moonstone ·
    • Hide content

Wow! What a great place to get married! We went there on holiday a few years ago and had a fabulous time. The views are stunning. Are you planning to have pictures near the walls? Hope your plans continue to go well and find the bridesmaid dresses you want soon!

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    babybiscuit ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married in the Old Town followed by a cocktail/drinks hour on a boat. Then our wedding wedding breakfast/reception is at a beach club just outside the Old Town. So excited really cant wait!!

• D
    Beginner August 2012
    dorotka7990 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I'm getting married in Dubrovnik on 31st of Aug this year...week after you Smiley smile Who is your wedding planner?

• P
    Beginner May 2013
    Powelso ·
    • Hide content

Hi

We are getting married 30th may 2013 in Dubrovnik, just myself my partner and our son, I'd love some advice on how to make the day feel special with just the 3 of us there, any ideas?

• brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

Wow, so exciting, I have never been to Dubrovnik. I have heard of that place. it is a sea city. very beautiful. I will go to France when I get married. haha congratulations to you.

• B
    Beginner
    bier1957 ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married in the Old Town followed by a cocktail/drinks hour on a boat.

• Addykins
    Beginner August 2013
    Addykins ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I am getting married in Dubrovnik in August 2013 - I am so excited!

I've never visited before but we chose it as it looks amazing, plus it's relatively cheap and easy to fly to hopefully meaning more guests.

I'm currently in the process of putting our deposits down to secure our chosen venues on our chosen date.

Addykins

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    babybiscuit ·
    • Hide content

Oh fantistic - we are using Dubrovnik luxury weddings - they are fab - cant fault them at all

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    babybiscuit ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations! This sounds lovely - you will love dubrovnik - where are you getting married? have you decided on a venue yet? Where are you staying - this will give me some ideas on what to suggest for you.

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    babybiscuit ·
    • Hide content

Hi Bier1957 we are getting married in the old town followed by cocktail reception - what drinks have you chosen?

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    babybiscuit ·
    • Hide content

Hi Addykins

we did the same - chose dubrovnik as our location, had a few ideas of venues and then we went out for a visit lol

It was everything we thought it would be and more - if you need any advice please ask. only 2months to go for us. Which wedding planner have you gone with? have you got a venue in mind?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics