Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Any White Rose dress brides?

23 of July of 2012 at 13:48 Posted on Planning 0 28

Hi everyone,

White Rose doesn't seem to be a well-known designer. Just wondering if anyone else has bought/worn one?

Mine is R522:

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

Emily xxxx

28 replies

Latest activity by msmt, 17 of June of 2013 at 23:48
  • LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Ooh exciting squuuuueeeeee, that's my dress!! I'm having my first dress fitting on Saturday and get to wear it in just under 6 weeks ?

• Sparkly Momma
    Beginner November 2013
    Sparkly Momma ·
    • Hide content

Ooooh this is my favourite dress at the moment (too scared to say it's THE ONE!!)

The marketing shots are awful IMO, the dress is beautiful in real life. Flashes please!!

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Ok, this is a flash of me in the sample dress in January, as i probably won't have any photos taken my the seamstress on Saturday. I still love the dress and it's very comfy on. You girls have chosen a lovely dress, but then again i'm biased!

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

I fell in love with a White Rose dress, put my details down on it and everything but then found my RJ dress I love more!

• M
    Beginner April 2014
    magsg ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emily

I have also bought a White Rose dress and absolutely love it! Unfortunately I don't get married until April 2014, so I have a bit longer than you to wait to wear mine! However, I know I have found the 'one'.

Enjoy every minute of your wedding!

Mags

• M
    Beginner April 2014
    magsg ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emily!

My actual dress is not featured on their website at the moment, but is very similar to style R532.

Enjoy every minute of your special day, wearing your lovely White Rose dress - I know I will!

Mags xx

• M
    Beginner August 2013
    Mrstobe2013 ·
    • Hide content

Wow R522 is beautiful! Do you mind if I ask what price range this collection is? I keep finding ones i like that are out of my budget Smiley sad

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Mine cost £995, was way over my budget too but have justified it to myself as I will be selling it soon and hopefully get a good price for it.

It was lovely to wear on the day and everyone commented on it.

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone..

I'm writing from Denmark, and I just have to say that I love the dresses from White rose.. ?

Unfortunately there is only one shop in Dk Who sells dresses from White rose.. So not many People knows it..

I'm totalt in love with White rose r522, but the dress is out og my budget. So i'm looking for one in a size uk 10 or 12. I'm getting merried in april 2013.. Hope to find one..?

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

Are you selling your dress r522, and what size is it?? :-)

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I have considered selling my dress, i think hubby is getting annoyed of it hanging on our wordrobes now! I bought a UK size 14 as you have to order the dress to the size of the biggest part of your body (mine was my hips!) then I lost weight and got it taken in so it is more than likely a size 12 now. However, i am very short at 5" so it may be too short for you if you want to wear heels or if you are taller.

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

Okay.. i have tried ón a size 12, and it fits mé very Well, but maybe I need a smaller size, because It could not be tightend more in the back.. (please forgive mé my lousy english) :-) and I am 168 cm tall, so the dress in a size 12 should not be althered in size.. Can I se a picture in your lovely dress?! :-)

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

You may need a smaller size, as otherwise you would have to pay to get it altered. But you may have to this with any dress you buy, so it will fit perfectly to your shape. For reference i am 152cm tall so it will prob be too short for you as i only had kitten heels on.

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

Wow.. what a beautifull bride in a beautifull dress :-)

now I want the dress even more :-)

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

This is me in a size uk 12.. but the dress is to expensive for me in DK :-(

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Aww thank you. Sadly, i can't see the photo of you as it is not showing.

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

You are very welcome :-) hmm.. I do not know why you can't see it. I just copy the picture onto the page, I did not know how else to do it?!

can you see it now??

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Wow, the dress looks very pretty on you. After wearing the dress from 12:30pm - 1:00am it is very comfy, but poor hubby got fed up unlacing the corset as it took him a while!

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

Thank's :-) ha ha.. i can imagine it will take a while.. :-) hope you both had a wonderfull and unforgettable day..

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kami25 ·
    • Hide content

Wow.. it looks pretty on you :-)

• S
    Beginner July 2013
    Sharon22 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies, you look lovely in your dresses. I have bought this for my wedding in July but asked if the back could be changed to buttons. I asked the shop to put diamonte buttons as I took ages to do the back up. Can't wait to wear it, it feels so lovely on. x

• Sparkly Momma
    Beginner November 2013
    Sparkly Momma ·
    • Hide content

Have you ordered it with buttons Sharon?

I really wanted the buttons but bought the sample which is lace-up. The shop told me it couldn't be changed to buttons by a seamstress, so intrigued if this is what you're doing.xxx

• M
    Beginner May 2014
    msmt ·
    • Hide content

I have a white rose dress. The pics they have of the dresses on models really don't do them justice!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics