Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

~Curley~
Beginner August 2014

Anybody else's OH moan?

~Curley~, 30 of August of 2013 at 19:41 Posted on Planning 0 14

Just being nosey really and seeing if anybody else's OH moans abou them being on their phone/laptop/computer all the time wedding planning or on hitched lol. My OH does and it drives me mad!!!

Does he not understand that women are 1) very obsessive about details and 2) just plain nosey.

I love noseying at what other people are doing and what issues their having. Makes me feel a little more sane and that I am totally justified in taking 5 months to pick a venue ( something that OH could not understand!) hehe

14 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 31 of August of 2013 at 08:19
  • emmiejune
    Beginner December 2013
    emmiejune ·
    • Hide content

He doesn't say much but I find I keep closing browser windows quickly so as not to look too obsessed!

• ~Curley~
    Beginner August 2014
    ~Curley~ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

lol i do this with honeymoons. OH is going to flip his lid when i tell him how much i wanna spend on one lol. trying to keep it to myself until i can butter him up enough. Or even better make him think it was his idea ?

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Mine doesn't really, just the odd time if I've spent a really long time haha.
    He's glad of the peace I think tbh haha, he just plays guitar or his daft ps3!

• SunnyOrangeFlowers21
    Beginner August 2014
    SunnyOrangeFlowers21 ·
    • Hide content

He moans when I watch Don't Tell the Bride...I just tell him he started it!

• MrsDaysh2b
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsDaysh2b ·
    • Hide content

Mine doesn't really say too much. I reckon he's just glad I'm not asking him to sit through it with me!

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

No he does not moan although he really annoyingly starts talking to me or gives a running commentary of whats happening on the TV/film as soon as I pick up my phone or laptop. Fine but as soon as I put the phone/laptop away he shuts up and I am back to being bored watching a film/programme that I hate, this process is repeated until his programme/movie is finished.

• D
    Beginner April 2014
    domestickat ·
    • Hide content

He doesnt moan persay but he is particularly bemused by how long I can be on the fone to my sister talking about wedding stuff. My sister lives about 150 miles away so bbeing on the fone is our way of discussing everything and brainstorming. It probably bemuses him cos im not normally a big talker on the fone

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

My OH loves playing computer games, before the wedding planning I was always moaning at him to be more sociable and pay me more attention but now we both sit with our laptops as I am on Hitched, browsing Pinterest, etc and I think he is quite happy about it, lol.

• Kentish Gal
    Beginner July 2013
    Kentish Gal ·
    • Hide content

Mine was a) pleased I was enjoying it b) grateful I gave up so much of my time and he didn't have to Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    sdg4gwbg ·
    • Hide content

You are really helpful,I think it is great!

• Soon2bMrsCB
    Beginner July 2014
    Soon2bMrsCB ·
    • Hide content

Yep my OH moans all the time! Iv just read out your post to him and he chuckled, then said, you can also mention you have about 91 hours of wedding tv on the planner that you want to watch too!! Pah, he's been off work as he's had a nose job (not cosmetic) so iv not had chance to catch up! Just reminded him its 10 months and 28 days till the wedding and all we have done is booked church, reception and TOG! So I NEED to be on here looking at wedding things constantly! X

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

No, but I have given mine wedding jobs like our website and designing save the dates etc and things he would want to do so I have been able to say to him that when I do wedding research that's my job and he has his to do.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics