Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

stephjbenton90
Beginner August 2014

Anybody have a Mori Lee dress? Flashes please ladies!

stephjbenton90, 13 of November of 2013 at 13:10 Posted on Planning 0 14

I am starting to narrow down my search for my wedding dress, as I think I am trying to be too open and i'm not getting anywhere! My favourite designer at the moment seems to be the Mori Lee range, and I am going to a local wedding shop dress boutique on Saturday that stocks these dresses! I'm so excited, but I would like a better idea of what some of these dresses look like on real people as I cant picture them on when they are on the hanger!

Any help and pictures would be greatly appreciated!

14 replies

Latest activity by Ljmbooks89, 3 of March of 2014 at 16:32
  • cantwait2bmrsj
    Beginner September 2014
    cantwait2bmrsj ·
    • Hide content

Hi, mines called luella and its a david tutera for mori lee. my phone doesnt seem to like inserting pictures but I flashed it on his thread a couple weeks ago if u wanted a peek

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/409179.aspx

• N
    Beginner May 2015
    NettieP83 ·
    • Hide content

Here's mine http://allweddingdresses.co.uk/wedding-dress,Mori-Lee,5201,Blu-by-Mori-Lee-2014,item,21907.html. it's from Blu by Mori Lee and I am simply in love with it!!!! Smiley laugh Will post a pic of me in it soon Smiley smile Love love love Mori Lee! Smiley heart x

• stephjbenton90
    Beginner August 2014
    stephjbenton90 ·
    • Hide content

They are both beautiful! The one I seem to be drawn to at the moment is Mori Lee 1901, I think it's because of the low back mainly. I tried on a dress at Berketex called "Jude" by Nicole Jackson, and I fell in love with the back, but the shape at the bottom of the dress was too big for me Smiley sad

I have also found another designer today called "Essense of Australia" who also seem to have low back dresses that are gorgeous, and they are also stocked at the place i'm going on Saturday! I hope I find my dress soon, as I get married in 9 months, and don't feel like I am anywhere near finding it!

• rachd03
    Beginner May 2014
    rachd03 ·
    • Hide content

I love Mori Lee dresses, most of the ones I tried were hers. I went with 'Alex', but Im not having the sash.

• sophkitten
    Beginner May 2015
    sophkitten ·
    • Hide content

This is going to be my dress, it's 2607 and from the new spring 2014 collection. It's so beautiful in real life x

• S
    Beginner September 2014
    sharnem ·
    • Hide content

I havent got a good pic of me in mine but i tried on a few mori lee dresses in the end i have mori lee 1964 Smiley smile so excited cant wait to wear it

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    judejade ·
    • Hide content

I love Mori Lee! here's mine! it's 1965

• kharding2014
    Beginner October 2014
    kharding2014 ·
    • Hide content

• stephjbenton90
    Beginner August 2014
    stephjbenton90 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all so much for your pictures! You all look stunning in your dresses, I don't think there is any Mori Lee dress I don't like!

Just an update, I have just returned from the boutique this morning, and.. I HAVE FINALLY PURCHASED MY MORI LEE DRESS! It's number 1901 (which spookily is H2B's birthday) and I feel head over heels in love with it! I don't have a picture of me in it, as the shop doesn't allow it, but here it is on the model Smiley winking

• K
    Dedicated August 2014
    kay22mms ·
    • Hide content

I've got this one too and I love it! I was just a little bit scared of the low back but when I tried it on I felt fantastic in it. A brilliant choice

• stephjbenton90
    Beginner August 2014
    stephjbenton90 ·
    • Hide content

I fell in love with the low back! I had tried another dress on with a low back, but there were other things that I didn't like about the dress, and so I carried on looking. But I had been looking at this dress for a while on the internet, and was lucky enough to try it on today Smiley smile

I wanted a veil aswell, but this dress really doesn't need it, it would be a shame to cover the back up! Cant wait to be fitted for it properly! Smiley smile xxxx

• D
    Beginner July 2014
    dizliz90 ·
    • Hide content

Mine's the 1925 and I feel like a princess in it!

• P
    Beginner July 2014
    Paranoid_Pixie_:) ·
    • Hide content

I love, love Mori Lee at the mo too, I wasnt going to get an expensive dress, but I am so so in love with 1964 Smiley winking Hoping it will look lovely on me Smiley winking

I wanna go dress shopping but have no free weekends till after xmas Smiley sad Smiley sad

• L
    Beginner August 2015
    Ljmbooks89 ·
    • Hide content

I've also got a Mori Lee 1901. I actually didn't know what dress it was until I tried it on & saw the label - I had seen it before & absolutely adored it Smiley smile

Quick question, what are people doing bra wise? Also, has everyone got a sash with it? Mine hasn't got the sash & wondering whether to get one.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics