Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2016

Anybody Hen Do'ed in Marbella?

SunnyPurpleHair123, 9 of May of 2016 at 14:20 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone,

We are going on my hen do to Marbella at the end of June, 3 nights/4 days, staying in an all inclusive hotel. I'm wondering now how much I will need to take as spending money. Has anybody been on a hen there?

Thanks Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by SunnyPurpleHair123, 11 of May of 2016 at 14:32
  • M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

My family have an apartment just outside Marbella so I've booked by hen night there for July as I love it and reminds me of all our family holidays over the years. You will love it!

All the lively night life is around the port and they have plenty of drinks offers for girls. There is a back strip too which isn't as classy hehe but has cheap bars like linekars and is worth starting in one night. I would deffo recommend going to Nikki beach on a Sunday afternoon if you can - they have live music/DJs on and its such an incredible atmosphere. Pangea is good too that has a rooftop bar overlooking the port. Also La sala for a nice evening meal and a bit of live music.

I'm there late Friday night - Tuesday morning so 3 nights out and 3 full days and i'm planning to take about £300/£350 if that helps at all x

• S
    Beginner August 2016
    SunnyPurpleHair123 ·
    • Hide content

Ladies you have both been a massive help, thank you! We've decide on £200 since we're all inclusive, and now have some ideas of places to go to! xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics