Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

bls14
Beginner September 2011

Anybody know any good bands in Norfolk?!!

bls14, 14 September, 2010 at 15:52 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hello fellow brides to be! I am just beginning to plan my wedding for next September in Norfolk!

Anybody know of any good bands for the evening without being hellishly expensive?!

Thanks all! happy planning B x

6 replies

Latest activity by suzannem, 16 September, 2010 at 03:04
  • J
    Beginner August 2011
    jm2b ·
    • Hide content

My friend had the lee vasey band for her wedding a couple of years ago but I would imagine that they were probably expensive, there's a lot of them! I'll try and ask her and let you know. They were great though, everyone had a fantastic night. Just had a peek on their website but can't see prices. They sounded better in person than they do on there may I add!!

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, thanks! Yes they are fantastic i know but i am sure they are like £2000!!

I really don't want a DJ!

xxx

• 1Lucie
    Beginner May 2011
    1Lucie ·
    • Hide content

My friends band are fantastic and very popular! They are from norwich. Couple of the members formally had a record deal. They travel all over the country and do alot of weddings in london area. I believe they are about £1000.

They do mainly eighties music but i believe they will do a bit of robbie williams etc too. If thats kind of band your looking for?

I went to a wedding a while ago in Kings Lynn and they had an excellent band also, they did more recent music. I cant think for the life of me what they were called but i can find out for you? I believe they were about £1000 for the night.

• 1Lucie
    Beginner May 2011
    1Lucie ·
    • Hide content

This is my friends website..

http://www.classof87.co.uk/

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much Lucie will take a look and listen!! ?

I have so much to think about right now - we only got engaged on Saturday!!!!

xxxx

• WeddingPianist
    WeddingPianist ·
    • Hide content

Cupid's Wish from Newmarket play loads of modern stuff (Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Kings Of Leon, OutKast, Scouting For Girls, Blur) and older party classics too.

They're on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1KrvbXf1w. Definitely worth a look.

Good luck with all the planning.

Matt x

• S
    Beginner
    suzannem ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

These guys are worth checking out. They're from Manchester but travel all over the place. I'm not sure how much they charge but I've seen them play and they are really good. www.noelfraserband.com

Good luck

Suzanne

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics