Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sparkly Bride
Beginner August 2012

Anybody wearing Amanda Wyatt Dress?? xx

Sparkly Bride, 25 July, 2011 at 21:53 Posted on Planning 0 6

Still cant stop thinking about the amanda wyatt madrid dress I tried on the other day. Iv got 1 more dress shop tommorrow then if nothings as nice im going back to pay a deposit on it. Theres only 3 dress shops in south yorkshire that stock her dresses so would love to get feedback from other hitchers who are wearing, or have worn amanda wyatt xx

6 replies

Latest activity by xxgossipgurl, 1 September, 2011 at 20:10
  • N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

I am wearing an amanda wyatt wedding dress its makayla I absolutely love it! I ordered it in the shop on saturday and they ordered it for me yesterday!

The hair piece I want is also Amanda Wyatt but I havent ordered that as yet x

• R
    Beginner October 2012
    R&S ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I've fallen in love with the Madrid in Champagne and m about to order mine. From a prices perspective, I've been quoted £1,165 to £1,300 in 3 different shops.

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

I think when I went the shop wanted about £1000 but if I payed 50%deposit it on the spot I got 15% of so it would have been about £850. I didn't go for it in the end as I took a friend who told me she didn't like it so I couldn't look at it the same again. I shoudn'nt have been put off by someone else but glad she was honest with me. I have now bought a Trudy Lee dress. Have a shop about it you decide to go for it as you will find places cheaper or even preloved sell them (sometimes new) for a good price xx

• B
    Beginner November 2011
    blingwedding ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sparkly Bride! I got the Madrid dress at the start of the year and wearing it in a couple of weeks. I was like u, doubting that maybe it was too much. I tried on loads of dresses and nothing compared to it! I know a lot of ppl wont like it but i dont care cos its MY wedding dress! As long as they can say i look pretty even if they dont like the dress i dont mind. its our day! Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs B 2 be ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone,

I am going to order Amanda Wyatt Monroe on Saturday, the picture of it on the model doesn't do it justice. I am ordering it from Sense and Sensibility in Stockport and they seem really reasonable, my dress is only £850. Worth a ring if you are only in yorkshire, if it means saving quite a good amount of money. I don't know if I am allowed to advertise their website or phone number but you can find them easily enough on google!

HTH xx

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

I love many of Amanda Wyatt's dresses, I keep going back to look at Hattie ?

• xxgossipgurl
    Beginner September 2012
    xxgossipgurl ·
    • Hide content

I've picked an Amanda Wyatt!!!! It doesnt come into the shop till march though Smiley sad But the store owner said i can come and try the sample one on whenever i want Smiley smile

I love my dress and i've bought a really cute amanda wyatt tiara as well Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics