Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle772012
Beginner July 2012

anyone been married or getting married in Alkmaar Room Guildhall Bath

Michelle772012, 19 October, 2011 at 21:04 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi All as above really, stupidly i hadnt viewed the room we are getting married in as there were 2 options one room sat 14 the other 120 so i booked the one with 120 seats pd deposit and gave notice and i have just seen pictures, as lovely as it is it seems my guests will be sitting in the docks!! i didn't know being a little naive it is an old court room and doesnt have much of an aisle now im not keen please someone tell me its lovely to put my mind at rest, i have 4 of each mini bridesmaid and groomsmen plus 1 adult bm to get up the aisle before me and its not as big as i had hoped it would be, my dress is big and i just hope me and dad fit down their together i would hate for him to be slightly in front or behind me, how bleedin stupid not to have viewed it arrrrgggghhh x

2 replies

Latest activity by vicster, 19 October, 2011 at 22:19
  • MrsG2B28.7.12
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsG2B28.7.12 ·
    • Hide content

Never been there but did a quick google and found this picture

and it looks lovely! If your living near book yourself an appointment to see it and put your mind at rest (making sure to take lots of lovely pictures to flash!)

• vicster
    Beginner December 2011
    vicster ·
    • Hide content

Found the same picture which i was going to post Smiley smile looks gorgeous!!!! will be fab for a wedding

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics