Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Random Name

Anyone been to Aruba or Cape Verde??

Random Name, 5 May, 2011 at 13:53 Posted on Planning 0 6

We are trying to decide on where to go on honeymoon and are looking at Aruba and Cape Verde. Just wondered if anyone has been and what you thought?

We get married next June so will probably honeymoon begining of July

Thanks in advance

6 replies

Latest activity by Random Name, 5 May, 2011 at 14:30
  • F
    Beginner May 2011
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have never been to Aruba but have heard good reports..

I have been to Cape Verde I did a post about it a little while ago.. link below!?

https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/p/231435/2248988.aspx#2248988

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

We are looking at Aruba as well!! my brother went to Cape verde a coupel years ago and said theres not much to do, it is literally gorgeous white beaches and nice hotels.....so depends what you want really!

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies

Flowmojo- what time of year are you thinking? I think Aruba is our fav at the moment. I like the beaches and tax free shopping! Can't believe the prices for a week though

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i know, sadly this is the problem, i think its because theres not direct flights plus its 'unspoilt' so to speak!!! we are looking end fo may beginning of june, you?

Will find out more later!! me and Mr Flow were looking at lunch and its ridiculous!!

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are thinking late June (we get married 23rd so maybe week after) or early July. That's the thing! The thing we love most about it, makes it the most expensive. Am going to look tonight as it may be cheaper to fly from the states. How long are you thinking of going for?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Defo 2 weeks, not travelling all that way for aweek, will take me a couple days to adjust!!

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's what we want too but for some reason whenever I search on Thompson it takes it from 2 weeks to 7 days ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics