Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Dedicated October 2023 Surrey

Anyone else developed a Pinterest addiction?

AmesLou, 14 of January of 2023 at 16:12 Posted on Planning 0 4

I first got Pinterest several years ago as I read it would be useful to to help get visitors to my (now not very updated) blog. I really tried to use it but I just could not understand the point of it, so I gave up and didn't use it for years!

Now I'm wedding planning...it suddenly all makes sense!

I've got a board for my custom headpiece inspiration, a board for flower inspiration, a cake board etc and I'm finding it more and more addictive as time goes on Smiley laugh Some suppliers have found links to my boards very helpful (although I expect some want to cry at the mention of Pinterest)!

Have you been using it? I've found it really helpful and don't use it to copy things exactly but rather to just set the mood for different aspects of my wedding. The main danger from me using it is completely neglecting the washing up Smiley laugh

4 replies

Latest activity by AmesLou, 15 of January of 2023 at 18:37
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Haha when I first started wedding planning I was on there all the time, then I found that once I’d made decisions about things I didn’t want to see those pins anymore so avoided it! Now I’m a couple of months away and am making the little final decisions I’m addicted again. At the moment I’m obsessing over hair and makeup designs!

• S
    Beginner March 2025 East Sussex
    Sara ·
    • Hide content
    Yep obsessed! I’ve found it’s been so useful for so many different parts from colour schemes, flowers down to signs and gifts!! Xx
  • A
    AmesLou ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I definitely think I'm going to have to stop pinning things once I finalise details! I definitely don't need to suddenly change my mind Smiley laugh I want my hair and makeup to be a look I had for a past photoshoot, and I've said this for months, but every so often I'm still tempted to start hair and makeup boards and confuse everything haha!

• A
    AmesLou ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hadn't thought of using it for gift ideas! New board incoming haha!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics