Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

CarlaNath2013
Beginner May 2013

Anyone else marrying in Cyprus?

CarlaNath2013, 25 of October of 2011 at 15:15 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 9

We plan to marry in may 2013 in cyprus at the Athena Hotel is anyone else marrying or been married in cyprus?

9 replies

Latest activity by EmsBuddy, 10 of November of 2011 at 20:14
  • T
    Beginner April 2012
    tree123 ·
    • Hide content

I am getting married in Cyprus on the beach in April 2012. We are all staying at the Ascos Coral beach

• CarlaNath2013
    Beginner May 2013
    CarlaNath2013 ·
    • Hide content

Aww lovely you will have to let me know how it is , we arnt marrying untill May 2013.......i bet your soooo excitedSmiley smile

• T
    Beginner April 2012
    tree123 ·
    • Hide content

I am very excited but have also turned into a bridezilla, normally so laid back but I am now obsessed with internet, website forums and wedding tv channel on Sky!!! Help !!

I am very lucky have found a wonderful wedding planner called Igor from I Do weddings and he makes everything sound so simple and easy and will organise whatever I ask for without complaint.

• L
    LondonChatterBox ·
    • Hide content

Haha bridezilla, love it!

My friend just had a wedding on the beach in Cyprus and it was so beautiful. I'm jealous of you both!

• D
    Beginner
    Deens ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies,

I really would like to get married in Cyprus - would anyone mind sharing with me the process you went through to getting your date booked?

How you decided on which hotel, a particular wedding planner, anything at all would be appreciated!!

• T
    Beginner April 2012
    tree123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I trawled the internet and found the I Do Weddings website, I wanted to get married standing on the beach and they were the only company who provide this service in Paphos. I read all the reviews and found that Igor the wedding planner went that extra mile to make sure the Bride and Groom had a special day. I contacted Igor by phone to discuss what he could for me, we travelled to Paphos for a week and met up with Igor and he showed us all the places he thought we would like but it was always going to be the beach. He then took us to look at hotels, villas near our wedding location and also reception venues. Within minutes of meeting me he seemed to know exactly what I wanted even down to what flowers I should have.
    It is great if you are on a budget, Igor will make your day fit your budget and he is the best at making you feel as though nothing is too much trouble and he is always at the end of the phone and email. We were going to have our reception in a restaurant nearby to the beach as we were only expecting 20 or so to travel with us but this has doubled and we now have 40 guests. So on having discussions with Igor about the hotel we had all booked to stay in, he suggested having the reception there and he went to check out the facilities for me and sent through the prices and the menus they could provide.
    I will be honest the Ascos Coral Beach Hotel was one of the cheapest all inclusive and had everything we needed plus a lovely spot for the wedding reception. My friends are also getting married in Cyprus in September 2012, I gave them Igors number and they are booked to have their wedding and reception on a golf course which is just beautiful.
    If you have any other questions, happy to answer if I can.
    Theresa

• D
    Beginner
    Deens ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much for replying Theresa - I think I really need to get researching and will check out I Do Weddings.

• M
    Beginner April 2012
    marrygirls ·
    • Hide content

Villas near our wedding location and also reception venues. Within minutes of meeting me he seemed to know exactly what I wanted even down to what flowers I should have.

• Jobaby
    Beginner April 2011
    Jobaby ·
    • Hide content

Hi girls

I got married in Cyprus in April at Adams Beach Hotel, its overlooking Nissi Beach, in Ayia Napa, which is a beautiful area, its not right in the centre of Napa either. The hotel was great and the wedding co~ordinator was extremely helpful, everything ran very smoothly.

If you take a look at this facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-wedding-Organisers-Coordinators-Cyprus-Photopia-Gardens-of-Eden/101541106590719?sk=photos

you can see some of the hotels available on the East Coast, you can also book direct with them, they are excellent and will organise everything for you, all you need to do is get in contact and book your flight.

My photos were taken by PHOTOPIA wedding photography Cyprus, who I highly recommend, Stelios and his team provide an excellent professional service, you will be made to feel very special on your big day and your photos will be simply amazing. My proofs were delivered to the hotel by dawn the following morning and I carried the album home. You can also choose to go for a storybook album...its outstanding, I've not seen anything produced in the UK to the same standard or quality! PHOTOPIA arent award winners for nothing, its simply because they are the best! You can view real couples on their facebook page, see other hotels and location photography as well as contacting and booking them direct. They also cover the Paphos area should you decide to stay within it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PHOTOPIA-wedding-photography-Cyprus/118812338154559

Hope this helps little, its a big decision and if I can help any other way or you wish to see more of my photos of Adams, I am more than happy to help. xx

• E
    Beginner June 2012
    EmsBuddy ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I am getting married at the Athena Beach hotel in June x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics