Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2012

Anyone else worried their going to feel''Overdressed'' in wedding dress !!!

LittleMissB, 6 of September of 2011 at 11:43 Posted on Planning 0 8

This may sound silly, but I showed my MOH and bridesmaids my dress at the weekend and the reaction was great couldnt have asked for better, they all said im going to look like a 'princess' which obviously I cant wait for, But. . . . I now keep getting jitters that im gonna feel 'overdressed', anyone else feeling nervous about how they will feel wearing the dress etc ?

Dont get me wrong, I cant wait to put the dress on and all the accesories but cant help thinking im gonna feel like a plum, is this normal or am I actually being a plum ?

8 replies

Latest activity by onion1975, 6 of September of 2011 at 18:44
  • NikiST
    Beginner July 2011
    NikiST ·
    • Hide content

You're being a plum.. ?

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

I tend to agree with the others...

I hate wearing suits, never a waistcoat, and dislike ties, but I'm going to be on the day. I'm sure I'll look vaguely tolerable but I still don't like dressing up.

• SoonToBeMrsH
    Beginner January 2012
    SoonToBeMrsH ·
    • Hide content

I agree with the aforementioned plumness!

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LittleMissB ·
    • Hide content

? Thanks guys

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS.

I loved being all glammed up & swishing in my massive princessy dress! You will too ?

• *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content

I felt like that in the wedding dress shop. The lady kept putting the veils and tiara on me and I kept taking them off, I felt really silly for some reason. When I tried it on at my Mums and they all had there outfits I said I felt like I was going to a fancy dress party and I was the only one dressing up! On the day i felt amazing and everyone else was dressed up and had there flowers etc. You'll love it on the day trust me! What dress do you have? X

• O
    Beginner August 2011
    onion1975 ·
    • Hide content

Aren't you meant to be and entitled to be 'overdressed' on this most special day of your life..unless of course you're not the bride...lol..xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics