Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

freb2reh
Beginner July 2011

Anyone ever used T5 diet pills?

freb2reh, 5 March, 2012 at 09:36 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

I was chatting amongst friends the other day and one of them mentioned T5 diet pills. I have always been very sceptical about any kind of diet pill but they insisted that these ones work and that they had dropped a dress size in a month! Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had used or knew anything about these pills?

5 replies

Latest activity by Nutella, 5 March, 2012 at 13:42
  • HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

H's pal used these and IIRC he had some pretty nasty side effects.

As Sange said, you could get the same results in a much healthier way if you follow SW and the likes. At least that way you are controlling your food intake and know exactly what you're consuming.

• freb2reh
    Beginner July 2011
    freb2reh ·
    • Hide content

Yes, I agree. I was just curious really. To be honest all the websites look rather dodgy and people seem to have conflicting opinions on tinternet so I just thought I would ask on here.

• skyrocket
    Beginner July 2012
    skyrocket ·
    • Hide content

Yes I have used T5. I lost a shed-load of weight BUT I also became a monster to live with, snappy, couldn't sleep and bordered on an eating disorder.

They messed up my metabolism and were very hard to get off (they are basically speed).

These days I have lost 19lbs healthily by going on MyFitnessPal and logging every day what I eat and doing 30 Day Shred to start with and now Callanetics.

Please don't mess with these things they are horrific and can kill you.

Yes I was skinny but was becoming ill but now I'm skinny and healthy and I eat loads every day.

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Not those ones.. but for the last month or so I've been using adios - only once a day though with main dinner rather than 3 times a day. I wouldn't feel comfotable taking anything that wasn't fully tested..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics