Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2013

Anyone getting married at Ramla Bay in Malta

Sarah TT, 8 of May of 2012 at 21:28 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 4

Hi

We are looking to get married in Malta next year and have seen Ramla Bay on the internet has anyone got married there? also any advice on how to get things arranged as we may not be able to get over to Malta until December but would really like to get something booked so we can let everyone know so they can save up

Thanks

Sarah

4 replies

Latest activity by Sarah TT, 15 of May of 2012 at 19:45
  • H
    Beginner
    Hania55 ·
    • Hide content

No i am not but i had the wish to do marry in that place only but it was unable.

Heated Towel Rails, Gazebo, Patio Heaters

• F
    Beginner September 2012
    Fawny ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Looks lovely. I'd suggest that you search the internet for local wedding planners in Malta & have a chat with them they should be able to sort it all out for you. Always best to book the wedding with a local wedding planner & just use the tour opertor for booking your holiday to get out there. All the best.

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    Sarah TT ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Fawny

We will do have found a few and will contact over the weekend

Sarah

• M
    Beginner May 2013
    mrsf2be2013 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm not getting married there but have been there many times as my parents have a timeshare there. Its in a lovely location right on the edge of the island with views out to sea. My parents have been there before when a wedding has been on and they said some of it takes place around the pool, I'm not sure if thats standard or not for the weddings they do? The only thing I would say is it isn't really in walking distance to anywhere and if guests weren't staying at the hotel they would need a hire car.

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    Sarah TT ·
    • Hide content

Thanks. Im just concerned about restrictions as guests will be using the pool and the hotel in general and how private my special day will be? i know it's fairly remote...the views look lovely though, i will have a look at St pauls and St julians for areas as i hear there are more nightlife for my party. one or two wedding planners have been in touch to help which is great but any recommendations as there will be lots of twentysomethings and i want them to have a good time also.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics