Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

clarehj
Beginner April 2012

Anyone getting married on 21 April this year?

clarehj, 19 February, 2012 at 14:36 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi everyone

Amyone getting married this 21 April? I can't believe how quicky it has come up!

Feel like everything coming together and is going to be the wedding of my dreams! I think I will be nervous though!

I am thinking of incorporating my own vows - to make things really personal. Has anyone done this?

All my rsvps are coming back and had so many complements on our invitations which looked fantastic.

Just starting to get really excited and nervous!

x

7 replies

Latest activity by Natjay, 20 February, 2012 at 19:48
  • N
    Beginner April 2012
    Natjay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe myself its only two months away I've been planning since 2010.

I put an rsvp deadline of feb and have got all my day guests back but not many from evening guests.

just got my pb outfit to get and my nieces dress. My moh still has her dress to get but she is due to give birth in the next 5 weeks so we are waiting.

it's all coming along really nicely

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

How quickly has it gone! I've been planning since March 2011 when we got engaged.

More or less everything is there apart from confirmation with flowers.

We asked for people to reply by Feb as well, and are still waiting a few, but sent out save the date cards as soon as we had set the date.

Whereabouts are you getting married?

• N
    Beginner April 2012
    Natjay ·
    • Hide content

We just go to pay for everything now, Sending our regisrty office stuff off this week going for a dress fitting sunday and then going to florist next month.

I'm sat doing all my menu cards now and order of services after getting confirmation last week.

I can' wait I'm so excited. I think I'm going to be a nervous wreck on the day.

• F
    Beginner April 2012
    futureMrsM ·
    • Hide content

MEEEEE!!!!! its getting so close eeek getting there though iv got a couple of weeks til rsvp deadline but so far most day guests have responded but only handful of night guests

• Z
    Beginner
    zebra_cake ·
    • Hide content

MEEEE aswel

still need to get rings. turn my dress up. sort ceremoniy music , first dance song,

cant think of anything else yet

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

What's everyone's first dance song? I am torn between Take That Rule the World and Elton John's Your Song. We got rings in one day couple of weeks ago.

I still have to sort out flowers, wedding stationery, like place names, table names, order of service etc. My fiance is french so having a bilingual wedding.

I feel really nervous - anyone else sort of scared of having all that attention on them?

• F
    Beginner April 2012
    futureMrsM ·
    • Hide content

Were having ed sheeran kiss me Smiley smile

• N
    Beginner April 2012
    Natjay ·
    • Hide content

We are having something i found on youtube called "My Perfect Day" its so beautiful and i know it will get people crying

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics