Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2014

Anyone got married in Javea, Spain?

acw295, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:16 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Planning a small wedding in Javea, Spain next June - will probably do registry office in Gibraltar on our own a day or two before and then have a non official civil ceremony and reception at a Villa in Javea. I know it can be done, but interested to hear from anyone who has done similar in Javea or close by on the Costa Blanca.

At the moment not sure where to start! My OH has friends in Javea so will try and ask them - but they are all men and fairly clueless........

I imagine the guest list will be no more than 50 - and will have an outdoor ceremony at a villa and reception in same place (probably a relaxed BBQ/Paella type catering), and then put people up locally in other villas/hotels. About hald the guests already live in the area anyway - rest will fly in from UK.

Excited but also don't want this to turn into an organisational bridezilla type nightmare - the aim is for laid back and relaxed Smiley winking

1 replies

Latest activity by Wendy, 10 of July of 2021 at 20:25
  • S
    Samwedding ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Just seen your post is from June. Did you manage to organize your wedding in Javea? I was married in Javea 6 years ago. It was supposed to be a small wedding but we ended up with 130 guests! Everyone we invited from England accepted the invitation! It was a nightmare to organize and find good suppliers but well with it in the end! I am now living in Javea and have a catering and event business and have contacts with lots of fantastic reliable suppliers. Happy to give you any advise if you still need help.

• W
    Alicante
    Wendy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi

Are you still running an events and catering business. Looking for help arranging a villa wedding in Javea

Thanks

Wendy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics