Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Anyone got wide fitting wedding shoes???

9 July, 2010 at 01:47 Posted on Planning 0 13

I always had my heart set on a pair of purple shoes for my wedding to match my bridesmaid dresses for a quirky look. Now I have found my dress, I know I need something very elegant and purple shoes would ruin the whole look!!

Struggling to find wide fitting shoes online that dont look like my nan would wear!

! want a 2 - 2.5 inch ivory peep toe pair with little detailing if any at all

x

13 replies

Latest activity by debmci, 9 July, 2010 at 21:23
  • Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

I haven't got any i'm affraid and have no idea where to look.

But i would be very interested to hear anybodys ideas as i have the same problem and want to have princess shoes that my feet are gonna be comfortable in.

Your dress is gorgeous by the way. I'm dreading going to look for mine cause i've lost hardly any weight!

x

• Frizzball
    Beginner October 2010
    Frizzball ·
    • Hide content

I have EEE width feet and really struggled to find shoes I wanted purple ones too and couldnt find anything I ended up with these http://www.vivaladiva.com/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=FZ581&pdBoUid=1721&lpgUid=11230719#colour:2264,size: not what I wanted at all but at least they fit and I can walk in them

How wide do you need ?

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.perditasweddingshoes.co.uk/

I was going to use this site until I found mine much cheaper on bay of e. Think they can all be dyed on this site too.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Some here:

http://www.1stforweddingshoes.co.uk/acatalog/Wide_Fitting_Wedding_Shoes.html

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Might sound odd but have you tried Evans for shoes? I have quite wide feet and have found some lovely shoes there in the past. Know they prob don't do 'bridal' shoes as such, but they may well do what you're looking for.

I got my wedding shoes from bhs, they are fine though, but need to break them in or think they may KILL ME!

Have you found your dress then?? Have I missed a flash??

• lizzyleek
    Beginner October 2010
    lizzyleek ·
    • Hide content

I know catalogues like viva la diva, fashion world etc do wide fit shoes (you don't have to get credit you can just pay with your card!) and also NEXT are doing s selection of wide fit too also new look, Evans that's all I can think of right now!

x

• L
    Beginner
    LooseLadie ·
    • Hide content

These are your perfect shoes!!

I have wide feet to and i tried these on and they were gorgeous!! perfect fit!!

Wide fitting, any colour you want, 8cm heel, peep toe!

(Copy and paste the whole link into your browser)

https://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/collection.htm?brand=Rainbow Club&productID=194&Accessories=

Extra wide collection!

https://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/collection.htm?brand=Rainbow Club&sub=5

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

My shoes were wide fit from New Look!

Coloured shoes would still work me thinks - they did with mine!

I happen to have an un-worn, brand-new pair of purple satin low-heeled shoes from New Look - wide fit size 6 ?

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire.

Yes i think we probably are similar sizes, i am sure we did have a discussion a few months back about it! Thanks for your reassurance. I am going to work really hard from now, its just the excerise i cant do, i am so lazy!

I am so glad you have found your dress of your dreams though, so happy for you Smiley smile

x

• KEBO Jewellery
    KEBO Jewellery ·
    • Hide content
  • debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Next do wide fitting in thier "occasion" shoes! Have a look there! I got my BMs and I the same shoes, I needed a half size for 1, and a wide fit for the other and they both are sorted!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics