I'm going to look at a second hand dress on Sunday, I just wanted some idea of how easy it is to source your own seamstress ( not linked to a wedding shop ) and what sort of prices people have paid independant seamstresses? Also if I wanted to buy a veil or a belt/sash how would that work? Can I take my dress into the bridal shop to try on accessories? Any info welcome so I know what I'm looking at before I buy.... X
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...