Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2011

Anyone have photos of Sophia Tolli 'Coralie'/y1922 dress?

LallyHay, 20 August, 2010 at 20:36 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hello everyone,

I really like the look of the shape and design of the Sophia Tolli 'Coralie'/y1922 dress from the pictures on the internet. BUT you can barely see any of the detail on it from the only 2 piccys that exist on the websites. Has anyone had this as their gown (I know it is an older range) and would be willing to show me some piccys? (No local suppliers have it in stock so I can't see it 'in the flesh' at the moment)

Thank you

9 replies

Latest activity by flukeylou, 1 March, 2011 at 18:16
  • SarinaCain
    Beginner March 2011
    SarinaCain ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

I was going to get this dress but changed my mind at last min for something else. Its lovely. Sorry I could only find a few pics on internet as well.

Where do you live? If its in or near london I can try and find the address of the shop I tried it on in...although it was a while ago. It was on sale then for £1k .

Sarina

• L
    Beginner July 2011
    LallyHay ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I live in Essex, so a London shop would be okay to get to if you could let me know which one it is I shall phone them ASAP. Which dress did you get in the end?

Thank you

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

Is it this one?

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

Want to check I'm on the right track before continuing the search

• L
    Beginner July 2011
    LallyHay ·
    • Hide content

Yes that is it, so far I can ony find that one and one with a bolero over it. But even when zoomed in it's hard to see the features&detail.

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

I think these match the dress......

• L
    Beginner July 2011
    LallyHay ·
    • Hide content

Wow thank you! You have amazing search skills! Thank you sooooo much x

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

No problem - I love to google. I found them on a site where someone was selling her dress 2nd hand rather than the main boutique site, hope they match accurately. Good luck with the dress shopping, hope you love it as much when you get to try it on!! xx

• SarinaCain
    Beginner March 2011
    SarinaCain ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

I realy was going to buy it but I'd gone to see another dress originaly and happened to try this one and didnt have anyone with me. I just ended up never going back there cause its quite a distance even for me and I live in the essex side of London too. I went to a few places near me and realy realy loved one here. The shop in Romford I ended up buying from...my future mother in law had bought her dress from years ago...and my neighbour and a girl at work. lol

Goodluck hopefuly they will still have it for you to try!

REFLECTIONS - ****
    261 CHISWICK HIGH ROAD
    LONDON, LONDON W4 4PU
  • F
    Beginner June 2011
    flukeylou ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, anyone got a Coralie Dress for sale uk size between 8 - 12? Preferably diamond white or ivory. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics