Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vee Tee
Beginner April 2012

Anyone heard of or tried the Kebelo hair smoothing system?

Vee Tee, 27 October, 2011 at 09:57 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 8

My hairdressers have just all been trained on it and got it in, Its expensive but sounds oh so good...anyone tried it??

8 replies

Latest activity by WhiteSparkles, 28 October, 2011 at 15:17
  • Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

Did a quick google and found this:

http://www.modestybrown.com/2011/03/kebelo-system-hair-treatmemt.html

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

Oooh that was a good one, thanks, me and my mate (BM) were looking at reviews and stuff last night and found a lot more before and afters, looks amazing.

We've just called the salon found it to be £150 including the aftercare pack, and booked ourselves in in a months time to give her time to save up.

Mine is coming out my wedding fund lol, and if its as nice as it looks we'll be getting a second dose in time for my wedding!!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Sounds promising. I've been waiting for a formaldehyde-free straightening system and this seems to fit the bill...

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I am so excited about it, but wanted to go at same time as my friend so will just need to wait!

Will maybe take some before and afters if I remember but I've seen plenty online and yes it does look promising.

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

Its not the same thing Claire, but I've heard of the one you're talking about. THis one is nothing like that you can wash your hair straight away and aparently just blow dry and there you go its nice and straight.

Its not actually a straightening system, it said if you have curls it will give you loose curls, if you have loose curls it will give you waves and if you have waves it will be straight - mainly it gets rid of the frizz and sleeks it out by all accounts.

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Never heard of it but after reading the posts I know I really, really, really want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I'll be really interested to see what this does Vix! What is your hair like if you were to blow dry it without attempting to style it or straighten it? Mine's really thick and is like a lions mane if left to its own devices.

• W
    Beginner
    WhiteSparkles ·
    • Hide content

Is it similar to the Keratin treatment? I had it a few times and it was amazing! I just washed my hair and let it dry naturally (sometimes would blow dry). I never had to use hair straighteners as it was so sleek and smooth. Lasted 11 weeks for me and cost about £125.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics