Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner October 2023 Hertfordshire

Anyone here from 2013?

Charlene, 20 of November of 2023 at 21:09 Posted on Off Topic Posts 1 8
I got married in 2013 and found these boards so helpful! I posted my wedding report and it was so nice to remind myself how much I loved the run up and actual day of wedding and why I was marrying my husband. Life has been tricky last 10 years and we are still married . I had to re register as forgot my log in details!

8 replies

Latest activity by Mary, 3 of December of 2023 at 21:39
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I only joined around 2019/2020 when planning my own wedding, but welcome back! It's lovely to hear that you are both still together and doing ok in spite of some tough years.

• S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Charlene! I joined in 2022 but what a lovely post to read! Here’s to you both having another 10 amazing years! That’s what marriage is, sticking together even when times are tough!
  • C
    Charlene ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes thank you, we have actually been together 20 years next year but married for 10. We had a disabled daughter born 7 years ago and that is why times are tough but we will get through it . Thank u for replying
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amazing! I love that! I’m so sorry, you will get through it all as a 3 and despite all the hard times some lovely memories together. ❤️
  • C
    Charlene ·
    • Hide content
    I'm grateful 10 years ago didn't get a these scam/trolls! On All posts! Doesn't now feel as real weirdly
  • C
    Charlene ·
    • Hide content
    Just full of bots! 🙄
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes - I keep suggesting they bring back the rule where you had to have your first few posts approved before they appeared, but no response so far. It's getting so bad that the forum is almost unusable now - last week, I waded through seven pages of spam posts before finding one 'real' one!

• W
    Beginner September 2025 West Yorkshire
    Wayne ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I've been to that year before

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics