Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2013

Anyone know a Spanish courtyard style venue?

missmonkey, 19 January, 2012 at 00:55 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hello! We´d love a sort of Spanish style garden courtyard venue filled with flowers - think crumbling building or brick exterior that we can fill with candles and give a really romantic feel to. The max. amount of guests will be 80, so it doesn´t need to be too big and suitable restaurants big enough to fit a band are also possible.

We´re currently travelling and have seen soo many appropriate venues in Mexico and Central America, but from all our searching, can´t find anything at home. We´re also thinking about Spain (where there are many more venues to fit the bill), but getting family there etc is more difficult.

If anyone has any suggestions for venues or websites, I´d be so grateful. I´ve spent more hours than I can count searching online and have people at home scanning the country with no success. It seems if you don´t want a big traditional country house or hotel, the search gets much harder...

Thank you so much in advance

Em x

1 replies

Latest activity by missmonkey, 20 January, 2012 at 19:24
  • Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

What time of year is your wedding?

• M
    Beginner May 2013
    missmonkey ·
    • Hide content

Nothing is definite, but we are planning to have it in May 2013, probably the 2nd bank holiday Saturday if we do it abroad.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics