Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Anyone know any good bands that cover the Coventry/Warwickshire area?

14 June, 2010 at 13:22 Posted on Planning 0 7

Following from my post that our band double booked us.... wondering if anyone on here can help?

7 replies

Latest activity by vandalswife, 18 June, 2010 at 21:21
  • Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married near Daventry and our band is based in Luton but travelling to us. You could try googling "wedding bands, Warks" and see what comes up.

Hope you get it sorted flower x

• D
    Beginner
    darkivy ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

What kind of music are you looking for? Myself, H2B, and my Dad are involved in bands around Northants (do travel within reason so Warwickshire no prob) - one is a kind of middle of the road band doing popular covers, one is a Guns & Roses tribute (mad, but have been booked for a wedding before lol), and one is a more old style blues/rock band. Appreciate certainly not everyones cup of tea but if you want any more info just shout!

• D
    Beginner
    darkivy ·
    • Hide content

That would be more like the first one...I'm not sure what they are charging at the moment for weddings (that one is my Dad's territory lol) or availability, though don't think they are booked up too far ahead.

Their website is www.mustangblue.co.uk if you want a look, it has a song list on it/contact details.

Sorry I'm not a lot use am I, I just saw your post and thought oooh I know a band who does weddings round here!

Kx

• rupertcat
    Beginner January 2008
    rupertcat ·
    • Hide content

We had this band at our wedding

http://www.questtheband.co.uk/weddings.html

I think they are from Coventry. They were recommended by our venue (Grafton Manor) and were absolutely amazing. They play all types of music and also will DJ after their sets. I also used the lead singer to play Spanish guitar for me during the meal.

The dance floor was full all night and everybody commented that they were the best band they had heard.

They are fairly costly I seem to remember but so worth it.

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

The funtime frankies are AMAZING. They played at my friends wedding on 22nd May this year and really made the night.

Dont know if they will be available but worth a shot. I would love to have them but cant really afford them (they quoted me £1500).

Good luck!

?

• WeddingPianist
    WeddingPianist ·
    • Hide content

We're a wedding band called Cupid's Wish. We cover loads of areas including Coventry and Warwickwhire - and go from Jackie Wilson and Queen through to Scouting For Girls and Beyonce.

You can hear 8 songs including ones from all the above artists by clicking our Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaaNPLCpx1c.

This was taken at a wedding last Saturday. We provided music from 7-12pm non-stop (plus a 20 minute encore).

Hope you enjoy it!

Matt x

• V
    vandalswife ·
    • Hide content

I'm in a band and we travel the whole of the UK. Check out our site www.justgroovelive.co.uk

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics