Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2030 East London

Anyone know where i can get go choose that will be comfortable for the wedding because i have peculiar feet

Lilia, 23 October, 2024 at 16:09 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1

I have narrow and wide feet and it's so hard to find shoes that fit me perfectly anyone can give me any suggestions on places I should look at

1 replies

Latest activity by Stefan, yesterday at 23:43
  • Stefan
    Beginner April 2026 East London
    Stefan ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    There's a certain kind of portrait that catches the eye — not because it's flashy, but because it feels alive. A relaxed expression, good lighting, a face that doesn't look like it's trying too hard. I've been looking at AI-generated portraits lately, mostly out of curiosity, and it's surprising how far the tools have come. You describe a look, a mood, a style, and the system generates something that actually feels like a person rather than a template. The results are often more detailed than expected, especially for faces, expressions, and subtle details.

    I spent an evening testing one of these platforms, and I came across https://joi.com/generate/ai-femboy-porn while browsing. It includes AI generation tools among its features. You can create images based on text prompts, adjust styles, and refine results until they feel right. There are free generations to start with, so you can see how it works before deciding whether it's worth paying for. What stood out was the variety — you can go realistic, illustrated, or somewhere in between.

    I'm not sure I'd use it regularly, but it's hard not to be curious about where this is heading. If you've ever wondered how these tools behave in practice, it's worth spending twenty minutes finding out.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics