Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner May 2013

Anyone ordering personalised M&Ms

Tessdo, 12 of February of 2014 at 12:30 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi,

I recently bought a Groupon offer for Valentines personalised M&Ms which will give you £15 towards ordering personalised M&Ms. I had planned to use them as a Valentine's present for other half, however when I went to do it, I had to order a minimum of 20 bags!!

I was wondering if anyone would like it? I don't want anything for it, I just didn't want it to go to waste and thought someone here may find it handy.

*edited to add all I would need to do id forward the email to you, so don't worry that you would have to give address or anything.

6 replies

Latest activity by Tessdo, 13 of February of 2014 at 13:42
  • S
    Beginner July 2014
    SunnyOrangeConfetti79 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Tessdo - I might be interested - not heard of this before! Do you have a link so I can check out what they are like?

Thanks Smiley smile

Beginner February 2015
    14215Bride ·
    • Hide content

Oh that sounds fabulous!

if you dont find anyone else, i would definately use it Smiley smile xx

• T
    Beginner May 2013
    Tessdo ·
    • Hide content

Www.mymms.co.uk

is the site. The voucher I have will give you £15 off your order

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SunnyOrangeConfetti79 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the link - they are great and had fun designing them, but a bit out of my budget unfortunately. Hope someone is able to put the voucher to good use Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner June 2014
    hannahgosney ·
    • Hide content

It was quite a misleading offer and I spent a while checking it out and didn't end up buying it because of that reason.

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Tessdo - I had a similar issue with Groupon and the advert not being entirely clear as to what the deal was (though mine was a hotel booking) - I phoned Groupon and no questions asked they apologised and refunded me. Have a go Smiley smile

• T
    Beginner May 2013
    Tessdo ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, I did feel a right lemon when I realised. Though in my defense, it was specifically a "Valentine's offer", so why on eart why would I want a minimum of 20 packs, lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics