Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2013

Anyone struggling to switch off from wedding planning?

Chedi, 22 January, 2013 at 23:18

Posted on Planning 32

I will say, I think I'm a tad addicted to the part its getting bad for me. In my free time, I'm either on here, looking through shops for bits for it, arranging meetings with suppliers, and seeing them too. If I'm not actively planning, I'm thinking about at work non-stop, I dream about it, even...

I will say, I think I'm a tad addicted to the part its getting bad for me. In my free time, I'm either on here, looking through shops for bits for it, arranging meetings with suppliers, and seeing them too. If I'm not actively planning, I'm thinking about at work non-stop, I dream about it, even walking the dog I'm thinking about bits to do with it!

I will say that I do love it - but I do find its taking its toll on me. The last week to two weeks, I've been really tired all the time, pretty emotional, I've been stressing over little things with everyone/thing whether wedding related or not, and I can get quite snappy when people ask me about plans or remind me how little time I've got left, even though I love to talk about and love that its getting so close!

I feel like I need a day off from everything, but like tomorrow, its my day off from work and I've got makeup trial, dress fitting, hair trial and then caterers too. The next 2 days I'm working, with nothing in the evenings, but I can guarentee I'll be on here or looking for bits and peices too. Then this saturday (after I work then too), we're seeing the band. Sunday so another day off, if the metals arrive in time, we'll be making our wedding rings. Then its back to 5 straight days of work. Then the Saturday that week, I've got to take my ring bearer for his suit fitting and OH will finalise his too. Thankfully that Sunday's free - but thats nearly two weeks away til I get a whole day off!

Is anyone else feeling like this?

32 replies

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know, its weird isnt it. Like when I was at the caterers and they were like you can have exactly what you want, youre the bride - so yep, thats why I'm getting doughballs for a starter and not having to eat something I dont particularly like. This wasnt even on the menu as well! I dont think I've ever actually seen myself ever being a bride - and I still dont think I'll beleive it on the day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics