Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

2013_Bride_
Beginner August 2013

Anyone tried Two Birds bridesmaid dresses?

2013_Bride_, 22 February, 2013 at 21:30 Posted on Planning 0 11

Can you wear them with a bra?

All the designs / ways you style the top seem suitable for no bra only?

Thanks

11 replies

Latest activity by 2013_Bride_, 23 February, 2013 at 17:40
  • *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Think you can with some of the ways of wearing them.

i loved them but just couldn't justify the £250!

• 2013_Bride_
    Beginner August 2013
    2013_Bride_ ·
    • Hide content

The shorter ones are £215. I agree, super expensive. I just can't find anything! Driving me insane! Contemplating these and to sell them after...

I absolutely love the idea of mis-match colours but OH isn't keen, only 'difference' I can have him agree on is different style. Damn!!

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What colours are you after? I also think you have to be careful with them, as jersey can be unforgiving sometimes!

theyre lovely though, and can definitely be worn in some ways without the bra.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

IMO I think these BM dresses are for those without large boobs as I have seen some very unkind wedding pics. They're lovely and my BMs wanted them until we looked into bras and ways to fold the dress, I think it would add too much stress on the day lol

• 2013_Bride_
    Beginner August 2013
    2013_Bride_ ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all.

The BHS ones are lovely, its just unfortunate that they don't have the colour I'm looking for.

I'm after some light pink shades :-)

• 2013_Bride_
    Beginner August 2013
    2013_Bride_ ·
    • Hide content

Found Dessy twist dresses for £135!

My BMs are I'd guess; 2 x size 10, 2 x 12/14 (boobs depending!), and one who is maybe a 14/16.

edit: You can order bandeau in same colour too, to go underneath so more styles can be worn with a bra.

• 2013_Bride_
    Beginner August 2013
    2013_Bride_ ·
    • Hide content

I showed one of my BMs them and she said "what style will I wear?". I said I've not thought that far ahead yet (although I should of said its up to you because it most likely will be but my Mum beforehand had pointed out how they may all opt for the same or 4 in one style and 1 in the other etc so I may need to keep some 'control' over it). Then she said she didn't like the style of them (erm, you can wear them in so many different ways, if you don't like the style of any of these then what do you like because you've just ruled out about 50 different dress styles?!).

• 2013_Bride_
    Beginner August 2013
    2013_Bride_ ·
    • Hide content

:-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics