Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

ANYONE USED COPPLESTONES BRIDAL???

13 December, 2011 at 17:14 Posted on Planning 0 6

Evening Ladies

Has anyone used Copplestones Bridal in Liverpool - I think it sounds great but I'm wanting quite specific dresses and not sure they'll have them?

Has anyone been? Bought? Any feedback welcome!!

Thanks

LLB xx

6 replies

Latest activity by JennyH10, 14 December, 2011 at 15:13
  • Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

Not been but im planning on going!! i have heard some v.good feedback!! im hoping that they have lots of dresses that aren't strapless! as they seem so flippin hard to find!!

il be watching this thread closely Smiley laugh x

• Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

Take a look at this thread...

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/253528.aspx

• Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

No not been yet, will probably go around June/July time but will defo be going there once i've been to a few other shops. i'm going to try a few dresses in bridal shops so i know what style and fabric i want. Then i'll go with a clear imagine in my head of what suits me and stuff. Thats the plan anyway!!

No harm in going there and having a look, if you don't see anything you like then at least you've been and give it a go. No saying there won't be any Maggie dresses there because they have all kinds, my friend's was a Mori Lee i'm sure she said or maybe a Trudy Lee? i can't remember now!!

let us know how you get on, and tell your OH to sod off, what does he know about dressses anyway!!!

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I got my dress at Copplestones as you can see from the thread Big Apple mentioned. They have loooooaads of dresses and loads of different styles so well worth a look in my opinion. Unfortunately I don't think they stock Maggie dresses. It doesn't mention her on the websites list of designers and I certainly didn't see any.

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

Hi LLB.

I'll be going to Copplestones as part of my wedding dress shopping in the Spring. As it's all samples I don't think they can say what they will have in stock from one week to the next. Go with an open mind and try loads on, that's what I'm going to do (when I've lost a stone LOL)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics