Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

spaceman spiff
Beginner May 2013

anyone used 'forherandforhim' website for dresses?

spaceman spiff, 19 of June of 2012 at 16:29 Posted on Planning 0 1

As per above really, stumbled across this website today, which seems to have a lot of nice dresses in choice of colours, made to measure for no extra cost, at reasonable, though not cheap, prices. Postage is free from America, although I would assume there would be customs charges on collection here. Was wondering if anyone has any experience of this site?

1 replies

Latest activity by burrosk, 28 of June of 2013 at 15:22
  • Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+
    Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+ ·
    • Hide content

Found this on a review website, hope it helps

Customer reviews are scarce for Forherandforhim. If you look hard enough though, you would be able to find these positive comments:

"I just got their free sample dress, the dress looks pretty lovely, the only small problem is the pad on the bust part is not very suitable, anyway, I like their dress and they are trustworthy" - Rachel 1987

"I also got a dress for my girl friend from them, it is a small white dress with a wrap, we recevied it around 10 days after making the order. The dress is pretty good, my gf likes it a lot." - Jonathan 2011

Source

A negative review could also be found for the business:

"The dresses are not very good quality and a lot different than pictured. their measurments are WAY off and they will try to flip it around on you that YOU are the one that messed them up." - aprose

• B
    Beginner January 2014
    burrosk ·
    • Hide content

The quality of dresses is good and the new customer service rep was very helpful with our returns.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics