Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Rockstar August 2013

Anyone used PDA Card and Craft

cherrybloom, 3 April, 2013 at 20:35 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hey All,

Thinking of using them for my invites they print it as well and the price seems reasonable, I just have to put them together any reviews from you folk, thinking of the cheque book design?

6 replies

Latest activity by MrsB2013, 4 April, 2013 at 13:15
  • karenluke22
    Beginner August 2013
    karenluke22 ·
    • Hide content

I ordered my blank cards from PDA they were amazingly fast at delivering them and They are very reasonably priced. I don't know about the printing part of it tho so can't really help with that. But I would definitely order from them again.

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Karen

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I used them 2 years ago. Originally just going to print at home, but the effort of trying to match up both sides of card wasnt worth it. The print quality was great & we got exactly what we asked. I had pocket folds with inserts that included double sided printing & maps. All done via phone & email, the guy I spoke to was able to recommend the card colour & weight which worked out perfect.

They had the best range of invites & card I could find. I got my pocketfold printed there, then glued & decorated myself. Just check the prices online, as I think they dont include VAT. Highly recommend though.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I'd highly recommend them, As others have said. Excellent service, staff knowledge is excellent.

• amihohu
    Beginner September 2013
    amihohu ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered blank cards and paper from them for our invites, all looking good Smiley smile The sample pack is also worth ordering if you are unsure on what colours/type of card you want.

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    MrsB2013 ·
    • Hide content

I ordered the pocketfolds and really quick and easy to make up. Im going back for my evening invites at the end of the month then to make them all up

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics