Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nealy
Beginner August 2015

Anyone used rweddingdresses.com or dhgate.com for their wedding dress?

Nealy, 13 of February of 2014 at 19:07 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone! Hope ur all well,

I've been looking at some beautiful wedding dresses at a local bridal shop but they were at the very top of my price range, when I've searched online I can get these very dresses on two different websites (noted in the subject field) for very reasonable prices but they're American sites and I'm obviously cautious of ordering online incase I end up with bad quality knock offs! Has anyone used either of these sites before? Or does anyone have experience of ordering their dresses online?

Thanks girls!

Nealy

(Mrs Tate 2015)

1 replies

Latest activity by 3d jewellery, 13 of February of 2014 at 21:04
  • NYCBride
    Beginner September 2014
    NYCBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nealy,

I was in the same position as you. I fell in love with a dress that was out of my price range and considered buying a copy from similar sites to the ones your looking at. I did see some copies but I knew they'd never be the same quality as the original so in the end I looked on pre-loved and found one in my size for £600.

Have you considered this as an alternative?

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Dhgate is not American it is Chinese. Basically it is a website on which hundreds of manufacturers from china and Korea sell to usually businesses , it just acts as a host like ebay. I use it all the time and you get good sellers and bad sellers. If you have a problem it is basically up to you to sort it out. You have to be prepared to take a chance and lose your money if it goes wrong depends if you are a gambler really

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics