Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lizzywills
Beginner August 2014

Anyone used wedpics?

Lizzywills, 31 of July of 2014 at 21:51 Posted on Planning 0 8

Is it easy and how does it work?

i signed up because I'm sure someone mentioned it, now I've realised its a US site and I'm rubbish at these technology things, but it seems such a good idea to get everyone to put their pics that you might never have seen on it. But I'm still not sure what I need to do!

anyone?! Thanks x

8 replies

Latest activity by Lizzywills, 4 of August of 2014 at 19:32
  • yorkshirekiwi
    Beginner August 2014
    yorkshirekiwi ·
    • Hide content

Sorry this isn't a helpful post, but I am following as I have exactly tne same question.

• TwoDucks
    Beginner December 2014
    TwoDucks ·
    • Hide content

Also following, sorry I don't know the answer but have been wondering about wed pics myself!

• D
    Beginner July 2014
    Daisyday ·
    • Hide content

I asked about it on here and am so glad I signed up for it!

Yep it's from the US but makes no odds. After the wedding we had over 150 pictures on the app within 48 hours from lots of guests and was only a 60 guest wedding. They save to your tablet or PC on one click and guests only have to sign in with their email. A real demographic range have contributed now and we are expecting more. Really enjoy checking the pics every day and 'liking them' - bit like a private Facebook!

Still waiting for the official ones so keenly sent off for prints of 10 of them and cost me about 5 dollars and they are due in the post, not sure when they'll arrive.

Can't see a downside so I'd go for it!

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

We used it too and it was brilliant. We were checking every day on our honeymoon.
    Well worth using

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

My friend used it for their wedding therefore I used it as a guest. They just gave us their password which would take you through to their feed so you can view the pics that have been uploaded and gives you the option to upload your own.

If you unsure get hubby to upload some random pics as a test so you get a feel for how it works.

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

It's all sounding good to me. Thanks girls. Just going to work out how to give people a code

• D
    Beginner July 2014
    Daisyday ·
    • Hide content

We came up with the idea late and texted all our friends the night before then put a card by our card postbox with the reference code. Word got round after the wedding too!

• daisymoo86
    Beginner July 2016
    daisymoo86 ·
    • Hide content

My friend recently used this at her wedding. She sent us a link via facebook a few days before to download the app and her password etc and we were all able to upload and see what everyone else uploaded. Was really good. Smiley smile

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

I've got it on my phone now and it's great, got all the hen pics on, I can't seem to download it on iPad though. Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe it's my iPad setting but it's not even showing in the App Store on iPad

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics