Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kc 2b
Beginner October 2008

Anyone wearing a suspender belt & stockings?

kc 2b, 15 of August of 2008 at 16:26 Posted on Planning 0 25

Either right now or on your wedding day?

I have a really dumb question- sorry in advance....

If your suspender belt goes over you knickers, how do you go for a wee? is there enough room for your knickers to pull down? (told you it was a dumb question!) ?

I'm normally a tights or hold up girl but think hold ups will hurt if i wear them all day x

Anyone?

25 replies

Latest activity by Bethanie, 15 of February of 2021 at 02:56
  • K
    Beginner
    kentishbride ·
    • Hide content

I'm glad you asked this coz i have no idea! I never wear stuff like that but might surprize H2B on the day! Got 20 months to practise wearing them and feeling comfortable ........

• kc 2b
    Beginner October 2008
    kc 2b ·
    • Hide content

I have just over 2 months. I was going to buy some to practice... but it's too hot!

Someone must have some words of wisdom

• F
    Beginner October 2008
    freckleface30 ·
    • Hide content

Lol , I was thinking the same too so dont think I will bother, will be hard enough going to the loo in the dress anyway,

I think i will stick to bare legs and a garter with a fake tan

Vicks x

• kc 2b
    Beginner October 2008
    kc 2b ·
    • Hide content

Our wedding's october and i reckon it'll be too cold for bare legs... am such a wimp

and I've got the suspender belt now Smiley smile

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS. I know we're meant to make the effort but I'm not going to bother, as in all likelihood nothing raunchy will be going on on the wedding night anyway, due to booze most probably!! and even if it did I may get one mildly approving comment from H2b and that's about it, ? dear me where is the romance in our relationship....

• F
    Beginner October 2008
    freckleface30 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya Karen hon

My wedding is also in october , I have so much darn material on my dress I reckon that will keep me warm lol, Though I dont even wear tights or stockings in the winter, I think my nerves will keep me warm lol, what date you getting married?

Vicks x

• S
    Beginner September 2008
    septbride_2008 ·
    • Hide content

Ha ha I thought exactly this! Least you asked!

I have bought a thong and suspender belt, but to be honest I will prob wear my thong over the top!!!! I always need the toilet and I dont want to be messing around with it! xx

• C
    Beginner July 2009
    countdown09 ·
    • Hide content

I have worn them in the passed before puttingon too much weight!! You can buy underware with side ties, this is really helpful as you then just undo the sides so no problems, as for pulling the down that would depend on the length of your straps, best thing to do is go and buy some and practice and see what you feel comfortable in and doing Smiley smile

• F
    Beginner October 2008
    freckleface30 ·
    • Hide content

Its the loo situation with the dress thats worrying me. Others have advised me to sit on the loo the other way round, knowing me I would still end up weeing on my dress :-( ... my sis said she would come to the loo with me and hold up my dress but flip after a couple of drinks I will be in and the loo all night , Im sure she will get fed up after a while and then what if I get my train caught in my thong lmao

Vicks x

• willownat1
    Beginner September 2008
    willownat1 ·
    • Hide content

I wear these a lot and just wear my knickers over my belt, its so much easier that way

• *Little_Jen*
    Beginner July 2009
    *Little_Jen* ·
    • Hide content

i have no idea, but you could always just pull your knickers to one side to pee!! errr

• kc 2b
    Beginner October 2008
    kc 2b ·
    • Hide content

Hoorah!

Knickers over belt it is then!

I also we need to wee lots.... if i can manage it in my dress that is.

I've heard the sit forwards on the loo bit too, my dress isn't too big so fingers crossed I'll be ok!

Vicks...we're the 25th...how about you?

• F
    Beginner October 2008
    freckleface30 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Karen hon

We are getting married on the 18th .......... wish it would hurry up x

• kc 2b
    Beginner October 2008
    kc 2b ·
    • Hide content

Me too... although...random questions like this keep passing through my head so I'd rather just get on with it tbh!

You got much left to do? I've got dress fittings, make up and hair trials over the next 2 weeks and my hen do and a practice fake tan as well as meeting the DJ again!

It seems to be getting busier by the day Smiley smile

• F
    Beginner October 2008
    freckleface30 ·
    • Hide content

I am all sorted now hon, just the hen night on the 20th sept and paying the registrar on monday :-(

We have had our hair and make up trials, had a dress fitting last weekend just to make sure they still fit, I have lost weight so a little looser around the boobs.

I bought the dresses a few months ago, they are hung up in mother in laws house.

Oh no tell a lie , I am looking around for balloons for tables for the evening do, I suddenly remembered I have spent so much time and money on every detail for the day time celebrations I suddenly remembered I havent organised the decor for the evening do.

Do ppl have wedding banners nowadays lol, I want the room to look wedding ish without being over the top and expensive , I have maxed my budget now.

Vick x

• K
    Beginner
    kentishbride ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for asking the question - now i know the answer too x

• kc 2b
    Beginner October 2008
    kc 2b ·
    • Hide content

No probs Kentishbride!

Vicks, we're only really having an evening do as h2b doesn't want the formality and we can't really afford it either.

So we're moving ceremony flowers to the eve room for the entrance and buffet table then am having 5 tables with flowers on and 5 with balloons on and balloons around the dj booth. |Florist is sorting balloons too- hoorah!

We've paid the registrar...it's just everyone else now Smiley sad rubbish

• F
    Beginner October 2008
    freckleface30 ·
    • Hide content

Its mad that if you get married in a registry office it costs you £40, you marry anywhere else they charge you £300..... my mum said she would pick them up herself lol.. to save money... flippin petrol prices have jumped bloomin dramatically to cahrge that much lol.

I have arranged all the decor for the wedding, enjoyed arranging it all myself but now panicing about the evening ....... got my head in the clouds i reckon

Vicks x

• Monkeybear959
    Beginner June 2008
    Monkeybear959 ·
    • Hide content

Hello

I wore a corset with suspenders on it, rather than a suspender belt. I felt so sexy all day!! I didn't need to pull it down, my knickers came down without touching the suspenders. I think I put the knickers on over the suspenders.

Claire xx

• Masal
    Beginner October 2008
    Masal ·
    • Hide content

When I wear them I wear knickers over the suspenders too, but not wearing them (suspenders I mean!!) during the day as there will be too many people when I am getting married and it wont seem right IYSWIM. I might change and put them on in the evening

• diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
    Beginner May 2008
    diamondsragirlsbestfriend! ·
    • Hide content

Funny the same thought came into my head the other day .....though I've got another 9 months to think about it ..... not a dumb question and now we know the answer - thanks guys.

• lmcmanus
    Beginner August 2015
    lmcmanus ·
    • Hide content

Wot i do is knickers under belt but straps through knickers if you practise enough its easy lol it means the knickers should slide down past stockings but belt is still showing but that depends on type of belt you have i suppose and kind of knickers lol

• R
    Beginner
    RomanticPurpleDiamonds206 ·
    • Hide content

Why not? I mean, wearing suspender belts everyday / working day feels great right? I bought 2 pairs of suspender belts from this SITE, and see how lovely their items are! ❤️

• cinnamon009
    Beginner December 2014
    cinnamon009 ·
    • Hide content

Hahahah spam fail. ? Opens up a 6 year old thread to advertise their crap and link doesn't even work.

• Bethanie
    Curious March 2023 South West London
    Bethanie ·
    • Hide content
    Its hard to explain fi you never worn them before. But the ones I've worn, you can pull knickers down without having to do anything to the suspender belt. You may have to just pull it up to pull your knickers down but you don't have to remove it.

It's hard to explain, but maybe you can buy one online and have a practice. A bit of a pre-wedding treat for your soon to be husband/wife to be

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics