Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2016

Anyone wore/wearing a juliet cap veil?

hotcookie, 13 of April of 2016 at 08:48 Posted on Planning 0

I wasn't planning on wearing a veil at all (my dress has an awesome lace back) but I made an impulse buy in the local hospice shop yesterday of a gorgeous cathedral length juliet cap veil-it has a flower & crystal detail around the front, and is a darkish ivory type very soft net material (My dress is oyster satin with ivory lace, so a little darker than standard ivory)

I don't know for sure if I will wear it, but if I do, it will have to come off after the ceremony/pictures. I'm planning on wearing my hair up & have trial this weekend, but wondering if anyone has worn a cap veil & how messed up your hair looked if you removed it? I have also borrowed a beaded/crystal hair comb from a friend which I want to wear as well, so was thinking that could still give my hair something once I take veil out

thanks Smiley smile

• FutureMrsPayne
    Beginner September 2016
    FutureMrsPayne ·
    • Hide content

I'm not wearing one but think they are lovely, especially with a lace dress. I've been looking at drop veils which are a similar idea. Are you having your hair done professionally? If so take the veil to your trial and they will be able to make it work in a way that you can easily take it out.

Definitely nice to have something to leave in your hair for the reception.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics