Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Arbonne - Anyone ever heard of it?

19 of September of 2013 at 15:26 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 8

Hey!

My mother in law to be has just signed up to be an Arbonne Consultant and now wants me to go to a recruitment presentation with her in the hope I will sign up too. Now I'm not interested in the slightest but having a quick google search as to what it's all about has got me a bit worried that she has just thrown her money away.

She seems to think this will change her life and I'm a fool to be missing out on the opportunity! ?

Does anyone on here have any experience of working for them or buying/selling the products??

Any experience good or bad would be appreciated.

Many thanks, MB

8 replies

Latest activity by *gnashers*, 19 of September of 2013 at 23:11
  • Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Nope. Never heard of them l am afraid.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I'm in the same situation as you! A family friend has signed up (and paid around £3k) and tried to recruit me. I asked her quite simple basic questions and she either was being very guarded, or didn't know the answers. I wasn't interested either, even less so after I'd done a bit of googling!

I tried some of the products and they weren't very good IMO, but I didn't give them a proper chance to be fair.

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

My neighbour was an arbonne rep and used to post all sorts of things on Facebook when people got Mercedes cars through working with them. I thought it was just an up market version of Avon. I don't think it's worth it unless you have the client base to begin with.

• pelican beach
    Beginner January 2012
    pelican beach ·
    • Hide content

I don't post here so often, but you mentioned arbonne and felt I needed to reply! My sisters are consultants. One is very into it and has done quite well, she is not quite at the white Mercedes stage yet but earns regular money from it. I buy the products from them ans use the skin care regularly. My h Lso uses the mens skin care and loves it. Try the products yourself and see what you think of them which will help you decide if you want to be involved

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Nope never heard it!

• C
    Beginner
    casgup ·
    • Hide content

Heard of it. Went to the cheesy presentation and decided it was not for me.

"You don't need to invest any money" then in the next breath, "all we need is 2k to invest in your Arbonne tool kit"

erm... No thanks!

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

A lady I used to work with (and was quite good friends with) tried to get me to sign up.

It got to the point where I ignored her calls and texts because she couldn't understand why I didn't want to get involved.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics