Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Ducky*
Beginner July 2012

Are tiara's tacky?

*Ducky*, 9 March, 2012 at 12:15

Posted on Planning 35

Says the woman who just yesterday was telling someone on Hitched not to let the views of women you don't know sway your opinion! I already have my tiara... so I obviously didn't/don't think they were tacky. This is mine: Not even sure what my question is here?! But are tiara's tacky? Shall I just...

Says the woman who just yesterday was telling someone on Hitched not to let the views of women you don't know sway your opinion!

I already have my tiara... so I obviously didn't/don't think they were tacky. This is mine:

Not even sure what my question is here?! But are tiara's tacky? Shall I just wear my veil, or get a small clip/comb instead? Or even no hair piece at all, but some stylish earrings. Oh crumbs I'm confused myself now.

35 replies

• K
    Beginner February 2014
    kyla25 ·
    • Hide content

Ducky it is a beautiful tiara, keep me updated.....Ive got to admit I didnt want one until I saw yours so I kinda get ure point about how some look!! Im defo interested al check her out thanx hun xxx

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

I think tiaras are a personal thing. I am a hib and I make tiaras and hair accessories but when I got married I didn't want a tiara as I thought they were a little OT. However after spending many hours creating these I now look at them with beauty and admiration. If I was getting married again I would definitely now wear a tiara!

I reckon sometimes we get a little fixed in what we want but it's fine. It's all about you and your day so if you want a tiara that's great but if you don't that's great too!!!

Good luck to all the brides to be, I reckon your wedding day is one of the best days of your life!?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics