Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner January 2011

Are wedding planners a waste of money?

Chloerose, 4 of January of 2012 at 16:31 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0 5

Hey, I am writting a feature on weddings for uni and if you guys could help me answer these questions i would be so grateful...

Are wedding planners a vital part of a wedding or are they not needed and just burn away your money?

If you used a wedding planner, how much did they cost?

If you are a wedding planner are you loosing out on business since there has been an increase in weddings abroad and since the resession?

Any other thoughts and opinions on wedding planners?

Thanks for your time Smiley smile xx

5 replies

Latest activity by josephrettig2012, 13 of February of 2012 at 11:32
  • Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

No wedding planners are not vital, I would say maybe they are a nice to have for some people but for most of us we'd rather organise things ourself and keep it personal. Plus having a planner just adds to the cost.

I know you can get all sorts of levels of involvement from wedding planners now but ironically those who probably have more need for them are the ones that can't afford it. I associate wedding planners with the very rich/celebritys.

• M
    Beginner December 2012
    MrsHargreaves2B ·
    • Hide content

Hi I think for some people wedding planners might be useful, but for me planning my own wedding has been a wonderful experience and I wouldn't want anyone to take that away from me!

• josephrettig2012
    josephrettig2012 ·
    • Hide content

Yes i agree with it because if i can save that money then it will help our future

• Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

If you go onto the search engine on Hitched, search for wedding planners, you'll find a lot of opinions on wedding planners from previous posts. Good luck!

• L
    lucysmith ·
    • Hide content

Wedding planners really play important role in making everything organized on the very special day of your life. Although everyone has their own choice if they want to hire or not according to their budget.

• josephrettig2012
    josephrettig2012 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all

I hope everybody like my previous post and keep my advice inside your head ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics