Journalist Seeking...

Join Group

If you're a journalist writing a story or looking for couples to take part in a new TV series, you can pop your requests here for couples to find

members
Photo Video

Discussions

Z
bbc studios want to hear from couples getting married between august - october 2021
Zyreeta, 1 June 2021 at 16:51

Planning on getting married this summer? Lost £££ in wedding deposits? We can help you get back on track with your wedding plans. BBC Studios are looking for couples to take part in a new TV series....

Zyreeta, tuesday 1-Jun-21 35
F
Looking for a mother of the bride!
Fiona, 30 May 2021 at 08:11

Hi everyone, hope this is ok to post here and admins apologies if I’ve got this wrong and remove if necessary. However, I’m a writer working for a national news website and hoping to find a mother of...

Fiona, sunday 30-May-21 15
Anna
Magazine looking for couples who have remarried
Anna, 14 May 2021 at 09:35

Hi there. I'm a freelance feature writer and am working on a piece for a leading women's magazine on couples who have split up and then later remarried. If you have previously divorced and remarried a...

Anna, friday 14-May-21 23
C
bbc looking for couples getting married next week
Cathy, 13 May 2021 at 11:54

Hi everyone. I work for BBC TV news covering the West of England. We're looking to film with a couple getting married next week (beg. 17th May) who will benefit from the further easing of covid...

Cathy, thursday 13-May-21 45
S
Wedding Law Research: Looking for Individuals to Interview about their Wedding Ceremonies
Sharon, 24 February 2021 at 17:10

Hi everyone, I am a researcher who is part of a project exploring the potential impact of proposed marriage law reforms in England and Wales. We are looking to interview individuals who had a wedding...

Sharon, saturday 6-Mar-21 1 72
G
Wedding Planners Required For Interview to help my Research Project
Georgia, 15 January 2021 at 12:37

Hello, Happy new year! My name is Georgia and I’m a 3rd year events management student in London. For my final research project, I am focusing on the motivations of people becoming wedding planners,...

Williams, thursday 21-Jan-21 1 33

General groups

Hitched article topics