Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

NikiST
Beginner July 2011

Artificial Tree Hire in Somerset/Bristol area

NikiST, 25 March, 2011 at 19:20 Posted on Planning 0 2

I've been doing some online hunting..... I want a couple of bay trees or something, about 5ft high, as I'm having an outdoors wedding there is no really way to have a proper "entrance" so i want a couple of nice decorated bay trees either side of the beginning of the aisle as my kind-of entrance. Anyone know anywhere that hires them for a decent price? They don't have to be pre-decorated as I can get some ribbon and do it myself. I can collect in and around Bristol, WSM and other areas.. I can also collect from Swindon and surrounding areas as that's where I live.

2 replies

Latest activity by Browny, 25 March, 2011 at 21:17
  • Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I bought some bay trees from Matalan for £20 each. You cant get them online anymore (from what I can tell) but you might be able to get them in store? They are about 4ft I would say.

xxx

• excitedbee
    Beginner February 2011
    excitedbee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

MrsB_2B i was looking at these today but not sure if they would be ok for long term outdoor use? What do you think? I want them to go either side of our front door, i'm sick of real ones as i keep letting them die, oops!

thanks

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm not sure tbh - the leaves dont seem that strong but I think they could last a fair bit outside! They are sturdy though and the bases are quite heavy so I don't see why not!

xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics