Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner January 2011

artificial winter wedding bouquet?

Maiher87, 30 of December of 2012 at 15:04 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi I'm getting married on 14th Dec 2013, theme is white/cornflower blue/silver. I've googled images of winter wedding bouquets and some of the stuff coming up is GORGEOUS! but i can't seem to find anywhere that will do them artificially? i've seen plenty of rose bouquets etc. Anyone know of any sites?

Many thanks!

Maiher x

9 replies

Latest activity by Maiher87, 2 of January of 2013 at 18:27
  • S
    Beginner September 2013
    Snc12 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried EBay? They have loads of artificial bouquets Smiley smile

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Here's a few blue and white ones I've done which are artificial. If you see a fresh bouquet in a magazine, this can normally be copied in artificial. Hope that helps.

• M
    Beginner January 2011
    Maiher87 ·
    • Hide content

Hi thanks for responding, i have tried ebay but found this is mainly just domed shaped roses which isn't what I'm looking for - thanks though!

Those are beautiful Rainbow, this is what I have in mind:

In your opinion do you think these types of bouquets can be replicated artificially?

Many Thanks :-)

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Really love these, I was going to suggest rainbow Smiley laugh

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Hi - They could be done in artificial. The flowers used are roses, peonies, ranunculus, dahlias, hydrangea with a mix of snowberries, and variegated foliages in grey and green all of which are extremely realistic in artificial. The only slight concern I would have would be the sparkly silver items in the last picture as these are generally coated in glitter or sprayed silver which transfers to other things easily so it could end up on your hands/dress etc., although if this was kept to the inner part of your bouquet rather than the edge and it was surrounded by other flowers, you could manage to get away with it OK. Another way of incorporating the silver to a bouquet would be by braiding or thread/ribbon. They're all gorgeous bouquets! If you would like a brochure and price list, just drop me a line on the address below. Hope that helps.

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from silk blooms.

The decision tom'fake it' was totally the right one. I now have my bouquet and H's buttonhole in a lovely display case

• F
    floralexuberance ·
    • Hide content

I make Bespoke artificial wedding flowers- I am a qualified florist with over 20 yrs experience in wedding floristry and was recently shortlisted for the hitched awards 2012.

If i can help you in any way please feel free to ask. I am currently offering a 10% discount on the total of all fresh and artificial wedding flowers booked before the end of Jan 2013.

Some of my brides have asked me for some y unusual designs that they didn't think were possible but I have managed to fulfill their dreams for them.

Here is my email address should you wish to get in touch ****.****@*******.**.**

• INeverThought
    INeverThought ·
    • Hide content

We have created a winter wedding bouquet as below most bouquets these days in fresh can be replicated in artificial as they have come on leaps and bounds since they first came out and as Rainbow Florist quite rightly pointed out the silver on some items you get do come off and we would not want that on your dress!!!!.. with regards to adding in silvers you could use beads, feathers and large crystals and even small silver baubles to make this a truely xmas affair... just a little bit of imagination is all we need to create your look...

[View:http://www.flickr.com/photos/25903982@N03/7646408842/in/photostream:550:0]

• M
    Beginner January 2011
    Maiher87 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the responses everyone, cant wait to have a look through :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics