Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner October 2015

artistic motion videography

hallowedding, 5 of June of 2014 at 20:02

Posted on Planning 36

Has anyone used artistic motion videography? I came across their website, watched a few of their youtube videos and really liked them. I called to speak to them today, turns out they are based in Brighton and i am in the west mids. They cover the whole of the UK but I would have to go to them for an...

Has anyone used artistic motion videography? I came across their website, watched a few of their youtube videos and really liked them. I called to speak to them today, turns out they are based in Brighton and i am in the west mids. They cover the whole of the UK but I would have to go to them for an initial meeting, or as an alternative I have been offered a skype chat. I tried searching for some reviews but couldn't find any, their facebook page doesn't have any client interaction that i can see, and i just feel wary of booking with them without having met them or read any reviews. Any thoughts/advice on this would be appreciated.

36 replies

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    missbridezilla2016 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, I will give it a go :-)

• katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for a videographer and Artisic Motion are one of the people we are considering. I found this old post when googling them for more information and just wondered if anyone else has used them since the last posts?? ☺️

• L
    LuxuriousIvoryHair64737 ·
    • Hide content

Do not go anywhere near.

Almost a year and no video - not even a snippet.Refuses to answer phone calls or emails. For someone in the industry he has completely failed to understand that emotions are involved and he has been instrumental in ruining the memories of my wedding.

We will now have to sue - please please stay away.A disgrace to the industry.

I have no more tears left to explain how heart broken I am about this.

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear this. I understand you are not alone. There have been other clients reporting problems with Artistic Motion. Have a search at the "wedding scammers" Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeddingNasties2

• S
    Beginner July 2017
    staceylnolan@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

We employed David as our videographer after coming across his social media accounts and thought he would be the perfect guy for our special day, of which we were completely wrong! We had been looking forward to our wedding day as any couple would, knowing all the hard work and determination of having a beautiful day for us, our family and friends was finally here. On the day of our wedding David turned up in the morning having travelled over two hours to where we live and to our dismay he had forgotten to pack his video lenses. Without having the time he could not have travelled back home to pick these up so luckily he borrowed spare lenses from our wonderful photographer. Not a great start to say the least. When I booked David, he advised the wedding video and preview would be with me within 6 months of the day, this was a complete and utter lie! I have only recently received the wedding preview and am still to receive the footage of the whole day. I have been emailed small snippets of the day via google drive however I am unable to download and save any details from the links.I have continually chased him by text (around 50 messages to be exact) and sent emails although most of the messages Iv sent have been read and ignored! Stupidly he has his read receipts on so I know he has them! I finally got to the point where I messaged David to say I was threatening legal action against him and to my surprise he responds to say the video footage has been sent and he would send me a tracking number so I would know when to expect it. Weeks have passed and still nothing has been delivered to me and no tracking details provided. Again I have chased and chased and I am just being ignored. The total service cost me £590 which was fully paid to him before the wedding. His lack of responses and complete ignorance to this has cause me nothing but stress and heartache, a year down the line and I am no better off with getting the video and service that was paid for. My husband and I are not usually ones to write a bad review however it has gotten to the point where I am completely drained trying to get any compassion from this guy and would not wish this on anyone looking to use him in the future. I will now pursue the legal action against David on the hopes that eventually I will get the video I have been waiting a year to receive!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics