Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2017

ASOS Bridesmaid Dresses

MrsR2Be, 17 of May of 2016 at 09:36 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has had a bridesmaid dress from ASOS before? I have saw one I like and it is a bargain so just curious to see if anyone knows what the quality is like etc?

Our wedding isn't until September next year but when you see something you like you sometimes have to just go for it ..... and return it if it doesn't suit hehe ?

Thank yous!

5 replies

Latest activity by Vixy1987, 18 of May of 2016 at 17:41
  • M
    Beginner June 2016
    Mrshappygirl ·
    • Hide content

Hi! ?

i bought my two bridesmaids dresses from asos. They both have the same style and whilst they are a little bit seethru (they are wearing slips) I was really pleased with the quality of the dresses.

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-WEDDING-Maxi-With-Fishtail/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4819835&r=2

I love the fishtail detail and the girls have said they are really comfy when trying them on! Hopefully they will look lovely on the day Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner September 2017
    MrsR2Be ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous!

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-wedding-lace-top-pleated-maxi-dress/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6447785&clr=Mint&SearchQuery=bridesmaid&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=586&gridsize=3&gridrow=4&gridcolumn=1

This is the one I love - was not in my colour scheme thinking at all but there is time enough to change all that if I love them on!

Good thinking about the slips - will have to remember that if they are a bit see through, there s a similar coloured dress in debenhams I quite like so might order them as well and have a bit of a fashion show Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner June 2016
    Mrshappygirl ·
    • Hide content

They look lovely! Such a beautiful colour.

The dresses are fully lined, but yes still a tad seethru. It is good that they are light though as I am hoping it will be warm so did not want anything too heavy!

Yes, definitely worth ordering a couple, they might look v different on!

Good Luck!

• katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content

I have this dress in pink! I LOVE the mint colour though!

These are FABULOUS dresses. The quality is great for the price - I was a bit wary when I ordered them, but they are quite thick and so flattering! Our wedding isn't until October this year so I don't have any pics yet, but they were very popular and kept selling out when I was trying to order all the sizes I needed for my BMs.

• M
    Beginner September 2017
    MrsR2Be ·
    • Hide content

Yay!! I got them ordered this morning so hopefully they look fab on the girls!

I have 2 bridesmaids and they have both been the same size for the past few years (probably forever) so I think I might be lucky with them if they look good on them! ?

• Vixy1987
    Beginner May 2016
    Vixy1987 ·
    • Hide content

2 of my bridesmaids dresses are from ASOS and they are really good quality. I found ASOS to be really easy in returning too so ended up ordering loads!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics