Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2009

Aston Martin Car Hire

jojo1000, 27 of June of 2008 at 09:31 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hello

I would really like to hire an Aston Martin for My H2B to have on the morning of the wedding and to arrive to the venue in, however I have been looking through websites and they are just sooooo expensive. Does anyone know where I can hire an Aston for a reasonable price. We are getting married in Essex so it would need to be over that way. Thank you so much a stressed out B2B xx

9 replies

Latest activity by SunnyBrownDecor98820, 27 of February of 2018 at 22:08
  • claires
    Beginner July 2008
    claires ·
    • Hide content

depends what you call reasonable. I looked at doing this for my OH as a surprise but i didnt have the £2000 the wanted for an hour!!!

• Ms T
    Ms T ·
    • Hide content

If you are looking at a DB9 or Vantage or Vanquish it will be around £1500 to £2000 (I wanted to hire one for the day for a laugh but couldn't justify it - however the good news is I now have enough money in aston account for a right back wheel - just need another £103,000)

How about looking to see if you can get a classic one like a DB5 (the James Bond aston that Sean Connery drove)? No idea where to look but might be a cheaper option for you.

• London Photographer
    London Photographer ·
    • Hide content

We were photographing a wedding last year where the couple hired a James Bond double in a DB5 to drive them around London. Not sure how much he charges, but I could find out. Send me a message if you would like me to look this up for you.

• J
    Beginner May 2009
    jojo1000 ·
    • Hide content

Hello

If you could find out for me that would be brilliant - Thanks xx

• Bells
    Beginner
    Bells ·
    • Hide content

I did this as a surprise for my H. it cost £500, let me know if you want more info

• Champagne
    Beginner June 2007
    Champagne ·
    • Hide content

The problem is that the cars cost over £100k and insurance for one off drives are understandably astronomical plus usually require £5k deposit. Perhaps you could hire one as a chaffeur driven option instead for much less.

• London Photographer
    London Photographer ·
    • Hide content

This is his website

http://www.drivenbyjames.co.uk/default.asp

• debbydoo
    Beginner May 2009
    debbydoo ·
    • Hide content

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I'm in Scotland tho so I know this won't be much help to you, but the company I'm thinking of using costs £395 + vat to hire for four hours, this includes driver though so obviously he wouldn't be able to drive it himself. Thought I'd reply just to let you see the difference in prices xx

• S
    Beginner September 2018
    SunnyBrownDecor98820 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

Could you you please let me know where you got this quote from?

thank you so so much!

• S
    Beginner September 2018
    SunnyBrownDecor98820 ·
    • Hide content

Hi could you let me know where you got this quote from? Thanks so so much!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics