Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ATB
Beginner August 2014

ATB goes dogging...

ATB, 26 of August of 2013 at 14:53 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

FFS

So I was out on Saturday with pups, and hiding from her in the bushes when I heard a weird noise, I left sharpish. Later in the pub I asked my mate what could have made the noise, and did an impression. He thought it was grouse, fine - but then told me not to go back to the place where I take her as it's famous for dogging, even during the day ?. He works in forestry and his boss and colleague had their cars smashed up there. My uncle then backed him up saying he'd heard the same - he doesn't even live local but apparently the problems they've had there have been on the news?! I'm hoping it's obvious why I'm there since I'm wearing wellies and have an actual dog. It's a great place to walk her, so I'm going to keep going but just stop crouching in the bushes! Could have been the best fun I've had in ages too.... ?

5 replies

Latest activity by ATB, 27 of August of 2013 at 08:40
  • *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

I really want to hear this grouse/sex noise impression of yours now!

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Kind of gluging/gulping

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Haha oh goodness!
    Glugging or gulping..not good lol.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

ATB have I just read that you play hide and seek with pooch?! How cute!

• mooshy
    Beginner April 2014
    mooshy ·
    • Hide content

This made me laugh out loud and so then had to explain myself to OH and his friend who are sat watching the football and now they are discussing between themselves how Mooshy sits reading dogging forums!

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Haha don't joke about the dogging forums - I googled it last night as this is the first I've heard of it's reputation. ? I didn't know such forums existed, I obvioulsy lead a sheltered life!! Yes, and there were a lot of people arranging to meet in the place!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics