Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner April 2014

Attention all bargain hunters!

kitcat10210, 25 May, 2013 at 13:42 Posted on Planning 0 3

Attention all bargain hunters! I went shopping in town today and popped in to my local pound shop and picked up lots of goodies!

They have a new craft section and its packed with sequins/ribbons/paper flowers/craft paper/ you name it! I managed to pick up loads of stuff for my wedding scrap book.

Also managed to bag some LED pillar candles from the same store that I'm going to use to line the aisle.

(I put a picture of the pound shop because theres so many different brands these days! just incase anyone wanted to know which pound shop it is)

They have got loads of wedding things in too, really nice thank you cards in packs of ten, wedding bubbles, organza bags, lots of different things. Definitely worth a look! x

3 replies

Latest activity by Piestar, 25 May, 2013 at 20:55
  • mooshy
    Beginner April 2014
    mooshy ·
    • Hide content

Cool. On a similar note I went in Home Bargains yesterday and they have large birdcages that hold 3 or 4 tea lights for £9.99 and large fishbowls for £2.99 if anyone's looking to do their own centrepieces.

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content

We had a brand new home bargains open in the retail park down the road this week, im going to go for a rummage later :-)

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I got my favour boxes from poundland a few years ago. Worked out 10p each!!!! You can often pick up a bargain there and they often have hen party/wedding themed things.

• Piestar
    Beginner April 2014
    Piestar ·
    • Hide content

I've just bought some white tin pails that look like seaside pails for the middle on the tables at the reception that I'm going to fill with sweets. Delighted I managed to finally get the rest I needed as most shops only had a small number of white ones in.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics