Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kirsty
Beginner August 2026 Greater Manchester

Aug 2026 what now?

Kirsty, 30 of September of 2023 at 13:53 Posted on Planning 0 2
Recently engaged and we have just booked our wedding for August 2026.. The venue we have chosen has given us prices for 2024 and we have paid just a £50 deposit to secure the date, in approx 18 months the venue will then give us the prices for 2026 and if we are happy with the price we can pay the rest of the actual deposit amount and go ahead with the booking we are hoping the price for then isnt a drastic increase and have estimated at 20% inflation increase should we estimate higher? Is there anything else we need to do or is it just too early to do anything?? We have no clue about anything wedding related we've looked at insurance but can only get insurance upto March 2026.. do we just wait till next year now until we start looking for photographers etc.. ANY advise at all would he welcome thank you 😊

2 replies

Latest activity by Sergiy, 8 of February of 2024 at 14:23
  • Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 West Midlands
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Firstly, big congratulations!

I probably wouldn’t book anything for a good while! My reason being is, your taste and style may change! But you’re in a great position to start looking and getting ideas who you may like.
    Just save save save! Xxx
  • Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations I got engaged december 23rd few days ago. Have u sorted out your budget? So you know how much you can spend. We got ourselves a wedding planner book too. As I work in education dates will have to be in the holidays.
    We are looking at 2025 atm Smiley smile we need to confirm our venue in January 2024. I want to have the full year to plan.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics