Hi guys,
Due to get married in August ?? it’s so hard to know how much to plan beforehand as to whether it will actually end up happening. If we can have 50 then we will go ahead. If not, then it’s looking like a postponement.
I thought I would try and get things sorted but not necessarily purchased and await more news. Then, if it does go ahead, I will be able to just book/ purchase lots of things.
I’m just looking for your advice on-Flower girl dresses- we have an 11 year old flower girl and a 4 year old. Bride shoes- I know there’s another post but I don’t want really expensive just some comfy flats.Underwear- wedding underwear. Again attractive but comfy.Wedding rings- has anyone bought online and where from?Make up- how much is the norm for bridal and bridesmaid make up?Any recommended readings for service?
Thank You all in advance. Really hoping and positive for some good news on Feb 22nd x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...