Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

teeheeyoucrazyguys!

Bach remedy warning....

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 14 July, 2009 at 07:03 Posted on Planning 0 4

I bought Bach Remedy last night for helping me sleep.

It worked.

However, OH was a bit concerned about the conversations I was trying to have with him during the night about flowers, a man called frank and perhaps a lady called Caroline, I'm a bit fuzzy on that one.......

But some other thoughts began to surface as I woke and I felt compelled to ask OH

'Whens the best man collecting his stuff????it is the same as yours isnt it???? what do you mean you dont know??? what do you mean you can remember???!! oh for gods sake!!!!!!''

Hes now in a grumpy mood. Oops.

4 replies

Latest activity by debs1701, 14 July, 2009 at 11:32
  • 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

? sorry... you're funny.

not an expert in Bach remedies but I do work for a company which makes Organic herbal remedies (I won't name so I don't get in trouble). What I think may have append is that it helped your body sleep but your brain stayed in hyperdrive. not long now till the wedding but if longer tur I would suggest taking a relaxing tincture of some kind to clear the mind as well. your brain must be tired by now...

xx

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

He didnt apreciate me trying to argue with him in the morning...... busy day today so hopefully i'll tire myself out!

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Oh poor you!!

I'm sure he realises the stress you're under (and maybe feels nervous himself?...)

hope your day gets better, good luck with everything this is very exciting (!!!)

• ooh la la
    Beginner August 2013
    ooh la la ·
    • Hide content

Oh blimey, don't worry, I do that all the time.

The other night I woke up and told my OH that we had to take the silver plated "o" ring back to the plumbing department of B&Q as I didn't think that it would fit on Darcy's wrist as a Christening bracelet! (her Christening is in a few weeks and we haven't bought her anything yet) And once when he was doing early shifts at our local book binding factory (whilst we were at school) I woke up and told him not to go on the escalator because Mariah Carey was on it and she was angry. God only knows where this came from....I can't stand the girl!

x

• debs1701
    Beginner
    debs1701 ·
    • Hide content

?...I know I shouldn't laugh cos your h2b's upset but that is funny...thinking I should go buy a bottle to have a giggle ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics